Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
LF up to date lvling guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LF up to date lvling guide

Default LF up to date lvling guide

Hello!
    I'm looking for a up to date leveling guide from level 1-120 for cleric>preist atm im stuck at level 50 hoping for some help. i like to solo level any help would be nice!
    thanks Dæthlord

Did you really need to make 2 threads on this ._.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

i kinda messed up and put guilde over guide wanted to fix it :/

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by dæthlord View Post
    i kinda messed up and put guilde over guide wanted to fix it :/
    There's an Edit button for a reason =.="'
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Icon11

If you ever shorten your name to Dæ I will kill you xD (I'm not kidding, I will kill you... not really but u kno) b/c that's how my name is supposed to go, I'm just too lazy to put the alt code in all the time.

I'm not completely up to date since I quit about a month ago, but this is what I would do:

1-8: maple island, do the quests if you fail at this then you fail at the game, and everyone knows that you go to maple when you fail at life (jk) so now ur really stuck

8-21: Do some quests, henesys party quest a little, and hunt monsters (snails[8-10], slimes[10-13], orange mush/pigs[13-18], green/horney mush[18-21])

21-30: kerning pq/ariant colloseum, hunt (horney mush/zmush[21-25], evil eyes/ariant monsters[25-30])note: I usually just pq

31-50: cpq/lpq, hunt if you really wanna but pq is faster imo (jr wraiths[30-38], chronos[38-40], platoon chronos[40-45], master chronos[45-48], big wraiths[48-50])

51-70: lmpq/opq/ppq till ur at least 55, hunt (big wraiths[55-58], zombies[58-60], mysterious path 3[60-70], voodoo/hoodoo[65-70]) note: some ppl just stay at mp3 till 70 which is perfectly fine.

71-80: bf leech if you can, hunt (voodoo/hoodoo[70-80], wind raiders [75-80]) note: once you get hs max you're gonna wanna party ALL the time, and wind raiders will be hard for you.

81-120: get harps leech/more bf leech/newties leech when ur high enough, hunt (himes with an attacker or master death teddies w/ an atker, or grim phantom watches w/ an atker) note: all of these are with an attacker, so u need hs max.

Special note: None of these training levels or monsters are set in stone. For example, some people used to train at zlupins from level 50 instead of wraiths which is a perfectly good way to go. Also, depending on your funding and your mage's power, you can jump ahead and train on stronger monsters than what i suggested giving yourself extra exp and faster leveling. The best training guides come from the user, try different monsters, make friends with attackers and find out where they train and follow them. Try different things, see the maple world, enjoy yourself and don't get wraped up in "this is the fastest place to level for 40 levels" mentality because that's what makes the game boring. If you wanna have fun, you gotta do it your own way, a guide is there to help, but you make the best guide for yourself. Don't measure your training schedule's worth on how much %/hr you get, measure it on how much fun you have, and you'll find yourself at 120 b4 you know it.

I don't really know anything about clerics/priests/bishops, but heres my suggestion..

50 - Max HS : mp3, slimy, leech, death teddys, elder wraiths if you can kill them efficiently and if your server kills BFs regularly

Max HS - Genesis : Himes with a good attacker (DK's preferred?), leech

Genesis - 200 : Newties, Skeles, leech

of course, there's the solo man shining ray build/training, but I don't know anything about that. Train at ws/typhons when maxed..?
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

Couple notes.

Wraith training guide. Helps you get good EXP at Wraiths until 60+. Also, my EXP at Wraiths peaked at level 53 at 30%+/hour, which is more than I ever got PQing at that level on other chars. (It was also one of the fastest legit EXP rates possible in the game at that time. Old school FTW?)

You can go to H/Voodoos at 50 or 55, now that they're less crowded due to Windraiders. That will be good EXP like Wraiths. H/Voodoos do more damage, have more HP but a better HP/EXP ratio, are much less mobby, have worse drops, and drop more mesos than Wraiths.

Zombie Lupins are 40-50, not 50+. You can either train on them in the tree dungeons, or find a hunter to party or split the map with in Monkey Forest II. You mostly kill the bottom while the hunter gets the platforms, sniping with Arrow Bomb. Even in the tree dungeons, way back in the day, I found them faster than the Chronos family, but the Chronos family has better drops.

The problem with the SR first build is that there aren't many training spots. You could go to Mr. Anchors in the ghost ship (although Heal works fine here too, in the mid 70s mostly), or Book Ghosts in Mu Lung. Those will tide you over until 80. Then what do you do until you're strong enough to attack at Himes, usually 90-95+? And just at this time when you run out of training spots, you don't have HS maxed, so you can't train at HS-first spots like Himes parties. That's why I don't recommend this build at all... Unless, I guess, you plan on leeching from 80-95. Or something. Seems silly when you don't level faster from 70-80, really, so why not go HS first?

Note about Wolf Spiders/Typhons: SR is very weak on non-holy-weak monsters, and it has a very small range. That's why it's best to use on holy-weak monsters that either spawn very close together (Book Ghosts) or are Heal-able so you can use Heal to mob them (Mr. Anchors, Himes). I haven't tried Wolf Spiders with SR, but Typhons fly so fast it's nearly impossible to hit them with SR's range, unless someone else is luring them for you with a skill like Dragon Roar.

The "hell levels" of HS first are from 70-max HS, so try to max HS as soon as you can, although one in SR and/or Door is very useful for quests and mobility purposes. Once you get a decent HS, start partying at MP3 instead of just sharing the map, taking advantage of the HS you have. There's also Death Teddies and Master Death Teddies, if you can find an attacker. As soon as you get near-max HS, go to Himes and start partying there. You move up and down the map, using Heal to hit all the Himes once, and then you lure them toward the attacker. Be careful, as Himes hit hard, and you'll need HB or HP equips to survive even one hit without MG until you're about level 85-90. I suggest not using MG because it's much cheaper, but get ready to die a lot at first, and learn to either use MG (and right-click it later) or use an HP pot while casting HS, since its cast time is too long for you to Heal in time. Protip: don't tele without a full HP bar, but do use tele to stay ahead of the mob.

After you've got Himes down, you can stay there as long as you can stand... or until you hit 120. You can get SR right after HS, so you'll be ready to attack at Himes in your 9x if you wish. SR is even harder to use without MG, but it's good leveling when you get the hang of it, if you can't find a good party.

Then at 105, Newts, and 108, Skeles, as an HS mule for any high-leveled friends you have. You can use Heal to snipe from a few spots at Skeles.

Final note: I know you said you like to solo. I did too at your level. The problem is that you'll get to 120 MUCH faster if you party during your priest levels, and once you pass 120, you'll still get more benefit from partying. It's not like HS gets deleted when you get Gen. ;) It's still possible to solo as a priest, but it's harder, because SR is weak and has poor range, and because of the gaps in training spots that I mentioned.
    Spoiler!

You can go to H/Voodoos at 50 or 55, now that they're less crowded due to Windraiders. That will be good EXP like Wraiths. H/Voodoos do more damage, have more HP but a better HP/EXP ratio, are much less mobby, have worse drops, and drop more mesos than Wraiths.

are there any other choices other then voodoo/hoodoos and wraiths around lvl 50-55? hoodoos and voodoos are nice but i get bored siting there in one spot. going to give wraiths a try but that looks like alot of work lol. but going to give it a shot!

Well, you could go to Zombies (Coolies), I suppose, but it's a hassle to walk all the way there. I never liked sliding around on the ice, having my HP go down so I couldn't afk, and the way they poison you, either.

Also, toward the later end of that range, if you are strong enough, you can go to MP3. If you're still pretty weak, your best bet would be to stand on the Hummer and spam Heal from there. (More of standing in one spot, though.) As you get stronger, you would move about the whole map.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Well, you could go to Zombies (Coolies), I suppose, but it's a hassle to walk all the way there. I never liked sliding around on the ice, having my HP go down so I couldn't afk, and the way they poison you, either.

Also, toward the later end of that range, if you are strong enough, you can go to MP3. If you're still pretty weak, your best bet would be to stand on the Hummer and spam Heal from there. (More of standing in one spot, though.) As you get stronger, you would move about the whole map.
    thanks for all your help. but Sadly i need little more Help what is mp3?