Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Warrior: Where Should I Train

2 words: Twisted Jesters

*Edit* Ya.... so I just went from 70 to 78 during double experience today on jesters...
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Roadworks View Post
    Aaaaand, Sand Rats.
    Where are sand rats? (sorry..i missed out on the new areas and new monsters -.- since i restarted playing after a long inactivity)
    Just came back on maple.
    LvL 2x Soul Master :p
    LvL 1x Striker -.-

Ariant through Orbis

Phantom Watch

Icon13

What are Mp3s?

Mp3 is the Mysterious Path 3 in Singapore. It just contains alot of undead monsters that give lotsa exp
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Banned

Wait wait wait......My STRless level 74 Ranger doing 3k crits couldn't kill Twisted jesters. Why can you so easily?

Probably because of that circular launcher skill that does ridiculous amounts of damage.
    Or that other skill where those swords fly out and does ridiculous amounts of damage.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

K, nearly level 80.

Windraiders are actually becoming boring and the exp isn't as good as it was. So, where to now? (not twisted jesters, I hate that map)

I know it's a girl in the pic, but I only had new character space left on my girl account. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Mysidius View Post
    K, nearly level 80.

Windraiders are actually becoming boring and the exp isn't as good as it was. So, where to now? (not twisted jesters, I hate that map)
    Galloppera?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysidius View Post
    K, nearly level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by wrong View Post
    Galloppera?
    Don't do Gallopera's just yet, you shouldn't go there until 90. What I'm doing is Black Kents but it can get annoying because of their ranged attack. Another suggestion would be Wolf-Spiders. Personally I'm going with Black Kents, because of the fact that they're holy weak and the fact that we get Holy Charge :D
    null set [ ]