Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dawn Warrior: Where Should I Train

Why black Kents? 37,000 hp for 1,600 exp.
    Go gobies, the houses spawn 6 or 7 at a time. 1,700 hp 1,200 exp. Much better training. You should be able to kill the whole goby mob that the house spawns in 4 SDs by 80.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart365 View Post
    Why black Kents? 37,000 hp for 1,600 exp.
    Go gobies, the houses spawn 6 or 7 at a time. 1,700 hp 1,200 exp. Much better training. You should be able to kill the whole goby mob that the house spawns in 4 SDs by 80.
    you'll have to deal with the goby houses first, which has a lot of hp and yeilds no exp (i think). there aren't many goby houses in a single map (compared to the bone fishes)
    by Cryopon

Well, I did 3 levels at Kents and it was quite refreshing, you can use the etc. drops to make monster crystals which is a added bonus and I just like the kent maps in general.

The reason I went for kents instead of gobies is because being dexless, I miss the bonefish a lot of the time, and sometimes the gobie house as well. Should have that problem sorted out though since I got a new dex overall. Elderwraiths seem like good exp as well, only problem is that you'll be burning pots like crazy there. So, I'll be training at different locations for a bit now and I'll checking my % per hour.

I know it's a girl in the pic, but I only had new character space left on my girl account. >_<

also, you can donate the etc drops and decrease the cost for the magic seed

i went from 30k each to 12k each
    by Cryopon

I don't know if I put this in my previous post, but Vikerola's in Malaysia are godly xp as well, it just takes a while to get into the flow of training theret. If you want to try gobies, go ahead, I just don't like the fact that there are some stronger mobs in the same map (Bone Sharks I think?). Anyways, if kents is working for you then great, keep going at it! If not, try out vikerolas and if not them, then yes go to gobies.
    null set [ ]

Monster Crystals > cheap seeds IMO; I tend to overuse Maker though =/

bolt202/veil225/feint200