Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
a fighters dex? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a fighters dex?

Thing is....you don't need more then 30 dex to hit nearly anything later on and have little to no funding. An ACC formula is based off your lvl compared to the monster's lvl also, so once you hit lvl 120... you could have 100 acc and hit a BF while a lvl 50 with 220 acc can barely hit a BF. soooo you could get 120 dex but that's a horrible idea and you will ruin your char. (even if you want to "just have fun" i don't know how much fun you will be having hitting little dmg and having a horrible time training)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

I guess overall the ultimate would be to add everything you ever get into Str, even your equips would be str based, everything. This would maximize your damage but you'd never hit anything at an earlier stage, which is pointless.
    So there is a point where accuracy becomes more important than damage, but at lvl 200 I think you can hit pretty much anything with 4 dex on a warrior.
    ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~
    "So then, thus then it is; therefore; thy consequence is."

But he's asking to pump in 120 dex...100% useless and a idiotic idea. 30 dex would be an ideal amount of dex with all of these new equips coming out constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Icon7 Too Much Dex!

Too Much Dex....sorry man
    Just 170 more levels of grinding, boring PQs, pointless quests, and more grinding.

The only Equip you might ever need Dex for is a Stonetooth -drool- and that's requires exactly 120 dex.
    With a Zhelm (~15 dex) and MoN (~5 dex), as well as a totally inexpensive overall scrolled even with 100%s (~15 dex), you've already got roughly 35 dex right there.
    Therefore, even 85 base dex would be pretty high. o_O
    And there's the belts too, as well as capes, shoes, etc... Even with 70 base dex it's simple to get a bonus 50 from equips and such, without spending ridiculous amounts on "godly" equips.

As far as accuracy goes, I went with 50 base dex and I never had trouble hitting anything I trained on. Although, I did have a Zhelm and dex stuff fairly early, which definitely helped.
    But these things have gone down in price significantly, theoretically allowing you to have the same amount of exchangeable Dex for a cheaper amount than before, or more exchangeable Dex for the same price as before.

Anyways, don't stress too much about it, because honestly, it's just a game.
    There is no such thing as a "screwed-up" character.
    Maybe in the eyes of others your character is deficient of something, but it is just a game so just have fun.
    That's what games are meant for.

Quote Originally Posted by Absylus View Post
    The only Equip you might ever need Dex for is a Stonetooth -drool- and that's requires exactly 120 dex.
    With a Zhelm (~15 dex) and MoN (~5 dex), as well as a totally inexpensive overall scrolled even with 100%s (~15 dex), you've already got roughly 35 dex right there.
    Therefore, even 85 base dex would be pretty high. o_O
    And there's the belts too, as well as capes, shoes, etc... Even with 70 base dex it's simple to get a bonus 50 from equips and such, without spending ridiculous amounts on "godly" equips.

As far as accuracy goes, I went with 50 base dex and I never had trouble hitting anything I trained on. Although, I did have a Zhelm and dex stuff fairly early, which definitely helped.
    But these things have gone down in price significantly, theoretically allowing you to have the same amount of exchangeable Dex for a cheaper amount than before, or more exchangeable Dex for the same price as before.

Anyways, don't stress too much about it, because honestly, it's just a game.
    There is no such thing as a "screwed-up" character.
    Maybe in the eyes of others your character is deficient of something, but it is just a game so just have fun.
    That's what games are meant for.
    eh its easy when you say it(getting a zhelm and the other stuff)but i can barely afford pots=p how am i suposed to get 100m lol
    well i guess im gonna keep my dex at 77 and see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by azure sasuke View Post
    eh its easy when you say it(getting a zhelm and the other stuff)but i can barely afford pots=p how am i suposed to get 100m lol
    well i guess im gonna keep my dex at 77 and see how it goes
    It's roughly 35m for a Zhelm via a Zrun, classes with high HP benefit in saving lots of mesos here (warrior - that's you).
    As for Zhelm via SoK if you can't muster enough patience, it's around 80m for an average one.
    MoN is 35m.
    The overall is like 500k, plus roughly 500k for ten 100% overall dex scrolls.
    I don't know about other servers, but in Windia (my server, also your server according to your side info. as well as siggy), this is how it is at the moment.

Aside from that, by the time you get to a high enough level where over-added dex matters at all; believe me; you will not be worrying about lack of money. That is, unless you have absolutely zero (financial) common sense.
    In other words, the over-added Dex will affect you as you level. As for right now, or even under level 100, it's not going to have a noticeable affect.
    So, if you are unable to put up with the undeniable imbeciles mocking you about their own damage being a mere 150 points higher than you, then re-make your character.
    Otherwise, stick with this guy, because the Dex you could have on your Str really wont make a difference in your training/leveling capabilities; at least not for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Absylus View Post
    It's roughly 35m for a Zhelm via a Zrun, classes with high HP benefit in saving lots of mesos here (warrior - that's you).
    As for Zhelm via SoK if you can't muster enough patience, it's around 80m for an average one.
    MoN is 35m.
    The overall is like 500k, plus roughly 500k for ten 100% overall dex scrolls.
    I don't know about other servers, but in Windia (my server, also your server according to your side info. as well as siggy), this is how it is at the moment.

Aside from that, by the time you get to a high enough level where over-added dex matters at all; believe me; you will not be worrying about lack of money. That is, unless you have absolutely zero (financial) common sense.
    In other words, the over-added Dex will affect you as you level. As for right now, or even under level 100, it's not going to have a noticeable affect.
    So, if you are unable to put up with the undeniable imbeciles mocking you about their own damage being a mere 150 points higher than you, then re-make your character.
    Otherwise, stick with this guy, because the Dex you could have on your Str really wont make a difference in your training/leveling capabilities; at least not for a while.
    eh 35m i dont even have that kind of money:p
    and about the dex im planning to get ap resets to get it to 70 and i dont really care about people mocking my damage since i actually like it in a way and i play to have fun not to be the best O.o
    and thx for the info if i actually get to 100 and notice that this guy sucks i wont mind restarting really=p

Quote Originally Posted by azure sasuke View Post
    eh 35m i dont even have that kind of money:p
    and about the dex im planning to get ap resets to get it to 70 and i dont really care about people mocking my damage since i actually like it in a way and i play to have fun not to be the best O.o
    and thx for the info if i actually get to 100 and notice that this guy sucks i wont mind restarting really=p
    That's the key right there. I agree completely.
    It is a game, thus meant for fun. Personally, I pity those who are so overly addicted with being (or trying to be) "godly". These are the people who don't play for fun, in a general sense, but simply to be the best.
    If that is their way of having fun then so be it. They shouldn't degrade other people for their way, but instead respect them - and vice versa.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

This thread was made for a reason, folks.

Read it. It should answer any question you have.
    Not back. Front.