Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a fighters dex?

Default a fighters dex?

so i decided to take a little break of my page and make a fighter and ive been wondering how much dex do i need?because my pages misses like hell without the rohen and it has around 77 dex and i dont want the fighter to miss like that!
    ty

what the hell are you training on? 77 is over the average amount of capped dex.
    by Cryopon

It depends. I went 50 base Dex because when I was Lvl 100, the bonus +70 Dex to make my total 120 for a Stonetooth was just reasonable enough price-wise. Still pretty expensive, but not ridiculously.
    I suggest trying 50 and make sure to max Mastery right away for the accuracy and stabilized damage. It worked for me; I never had to worry about missing mobs I trained on.
    ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~
    "So then, thus then it is; therefore; thy consequence is."

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    what the hell are you training on? 77 is over the average amount of capped dex.
    cpq2 O.o and i used to miss at mp3 at 70 dex

I'm at 4 base dex at lvl 120 and can hit everything in game (excluding pink bean and horntail) by lvl 150 i'll be able to 100% hit every boss/mob in game no matter what so...it all depends on how far you plan on getting into the game and if you are willing to put up with the misses at lower lvls.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    I'm at 4 base dex at lvl 120 and can hit everything in game (excluding pink bean and horntail) by lvl 150 i'll be able to 100% hit every boss/mob in game no matter what so...it all depends on how far you plan on getting into the game and if you are willing to put up with the misses at lower lvls.
    What's your total accuracy currently?

It's 161 without buffs. With my usual buffs that i get while training/bossing it gets to 18x. I also have to mention that i have no pure acc/dex scrolled gear and they are nearly all scrolled to increase my range.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

take advice from me, quit your fighter and remake with no more than 30 dex, later in the game you will be VERY mad at your dex, i had 90 dex, then went down to 56, now I'm at 4, you seriously want to spend as little cash on this lame game as you can instead over 300 dollars for resetting dex

also maybe you should save a little cash to HP wash for later bossing, this is all i can say, and as you were saying about accuracy, dont worry about that cause i use attack cape and attack shoes, getting accuracy will be easy later on(but i use a 9acc mask as well)

Very low dex will be very expensive as well. But with all the new stuff now it's not as hard as it used to be. 50 base dex, for Adventurers, is the norm I believe. But with a DW, you could theoretically have 74 dex and still have the str of a totally dexless Adv (70 extra points).
    Anyways it's up to you. More dex isn't going to hurt a DW as much as it would an Adv, under <= 120 that is.
    "So then, thus then it is; therefore; thy consequence is."

well i have another question and i dont feel like making another thread for just a simple question.
    well ive been wondering if i can pump my dex all the way to 120 and get like 70-80 str out of equips?