Thread: Please help about the skill "Darkness"

Default Please help about the skill "Darkness"

the skill darkness summons a fairy, i really want to know how fast he attacks and what kind of damage he does....

and it this skill useless end game?

please help this newbie out, i know nothing about the new stuffs

http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Sprite_Summon

There we go. Those are the base damages. I believe the sprites attack every few seconds and up to 6 monsters at a time. The level affects the range of the sprite.

Eh, I haven't got a Knight of Cygnus to end game so I dunno. However, I can say that I haven't yet met a NW with maxed darkness, but that might just be me. Generally the other 1st job skills seem to be more needed?

Av & sig by Rebecca <3

ok i got it, thank you

I'm prety sure the cygnus summons arent any good once you get to 2nd job. Plus as a night walker you already have long range and you get drain for a mob attack. I'm not familiar with NW builds but I'm pretty sure nobody maxes Darkness
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]

I maxed out darkness and its worth it. im not up to the 2nd job but the soul is tough when your in trouble and it stays out longer.

Nice necro.

Anyways the KoC summons at later levels (40+) seems to just piss off monsters and cause them to chase you or magic/range attack you to death.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100