Thread: dexless...

Beginner

Icon1 dexless...

ehmm.. i just started with MS.. so i need some help :p

I want a dexless rouge... but i heard that i cant enquip "armor" with dexless..
    what "armor" do i need to enquip?
    some help pls?
    and i wont upgrade my dex, only if it "REALY" needs..

Can some one give me a skills guide and a build guide?
    i have readed most of the guides on this site about it, but i cant understand or i didnt like it...

So some help?

Tnx!:D
    I just began.. BUT VERY BIG! xD

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

A dexless sin will equips dexless claws (garnier/kuma lvl 18, Maple Claw lvl 35, Maple Kandayo lvl 43, Neva lvl 50, Shinobi Bracer lvl 55, Maple Skanda lvl 64, Night Raven's Claw lvl 90) You don't need to equip every claw, most people go Garier, Maple Claw, Kandayo, Skanda. There are several options available if you enjoy variety.

For armor you equip noob top/bottoms, bathrobe (lvl20), sauna (lvl 30), or Bosshunter GI (lvl 70). Most dexless sins stick with the bathrobe or sauna.

For gloves, you want to equip some type of attack glove. This ranges from any color WG, Markers, Mittens, Stormcasters, etc

For shoes you can equip: Black strap shoes (lvl 21), Slime Shoes (lvl30), Black Snow Shoes (lvl 30), FaceStompers (lvl 50), Violet Snow Shoes (lvl 80). I only listed the shoes that either had 7 slots or gave an actual boost to your character.

Capes are the same as any class, most capes are Statless/Classless anyway.

For helmets you use Bandanas of some kind, Brown Bamboo Hat (best value until Zhelm), Zhelm. The only hats really worth equipping on a Dexless sin are the brown bamboo hat and the Zhelm (assuming you cannot get maple helmets).

For the AP build, obviously you just put 5 points into LUK each lvl.

For your skill build, check section 4 on here: http://hidden-street.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38811

It's a guide I wrote a while back for low-dex sins, but the Skill Build and Training sections should help you a bit.

Spoiler!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    A dexless sin will equips dexless claws (garnier/kuma lvl 18, Maple Claw lvl 35, Maple Kandayo lvl 43, Neva lvl 50, Shinobi Bracer lvl 55, Maple Skanda lvl 64, Night Raven's Claw lvl 90) You don't need to equip every claw, most people go Garier, Maple Claw, Kandayo, Skanda. There are several options available if you enjoy variety.

For armor you equip noob top/bottoms, bathrobe (lvl20), sauna (lvl 30), or Bosshunter GI (lvl 70). Most dexless sins stick with the bathrobe or sauna.

For gloves, you want to equip some type of attack glove. This ranges from any color WG, Markers, Mittens, Stormcasters, etc

For shoes you can equip: Black strap shoes (lvl 21), Slime Shoes (lvl30), Black Snow Shoes (lvl 30), FaceStompers (lvl 50), Violet Snow Shoes (lvl 80). I only listed the shoes that either had 7 slots or gave an actual boost to your character.

Capes are the same as any class, most capes are Statless/Classless anyway.

For helmets you use Bandanas of some kind, Brown Bamboo Hat (best value until Zhelm), Zhelm. The only hats really worth equipping on a Dexless sin are the brown bamboo hat and the Zhelm (assuming you cannot get maple helmets).

For the AP build, obviously you just put 5 points into LUK each lvl.

For your skill build, check section 4 on here:

It's a guide I wrote a while back for low-dex sins, but the Skill Build and Training sections should help you a bit.
    tnx man ;)
    but i just heard that i need alot of money to be a dexless sin.. is it true?
    If it is, how can i get fast money?

P.S. where to buy bathrobe and sauna robe and the other equip? xD

You don't NEED a lot of money to be a dexless sin. Assuming equal funding, a dexless is much cheaper for the damage produced (when compared to a reg-dex sin)

The bathrobe is purchased in the Showa Bathhouse for 20k
    The sauna robe is obtained from a lvl 30 quest (Mr. Wetbottom's)
    Before you get haste, the Bathrobe is the better choice (+10 speed). After you max haste, the Sauna is the best choice (+10 avoid)

Spoiler!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    You don't NEED a lot of money to be a dexless sin. Assuming equal funding, a dexless is much cheaper for the damage produced (when compared to a reg-dex sin)

The bathrobe is purchased in the Showa Bathhouse for 20k
    The sauna robe is obtained from a lvl 30 quest (Mr. Wetbottom's)
    Before you get haste, the Bathrobe is the better choice (+10 speed). After you max haste, the Sauna is the best choice (+10 avoid)

tnx man that rly helps ;)
    but where to get Brown Bamboo Hat?

You get it from a lvl 15 quest called "Maya and the Wierd Medicine"

Spoiler!

Banned

Or you can also get it randomly from Kerning city Party quest. Where you can also get the Slime shoes.