Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[SEA] Patch Notes for V0.82

Thread: Patch Notes for V0.82

Icon4 Patch Notes for V0.82

Game Client Patch and Cash Shop Update on 13/10

Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that there will be a Game Client Patch and Cash Shop Update on the 13th October 2009, 0000hrs to 0400hrs (+8 GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

Kindly refer to here for more information on the version 0.82 game contents.

– MapleSEA Administrator
    Dear Maplers,

The upcoming patch includes:
    Version 0.82

[Game]

Launch of New Map, Neo Tokyo + New Quests
    The Neo Tokyo map has been released! And with its launch comes a whole new series of quests that will let you travel through time to get to know the past, present and future Zipangu!

However, not all is rosy at Zipangu. Giant machines are bent on destroying the town and it’s up to you Maplers to stop them! Defeat the powerful Auf Haven and you might just be rewarded with the Auf Haven Circlet and other interesting items!

New Quests
    Most of the quests can be initiated at NPC Asia located at Kamuna, Zipangu.

As you venture on through the series of quests to assist the Asia, Dida and many other NPCs in Neo Tokyo, you will realize that the future of Neo Tokyo depends on you.

For more information on how to get to Neo Tokyo, click here.

Don’t wait any longer! Join us in the battle against the machines to save Zipangu on 13th October 2009!

Launch of New Jumping Quest: Witch’s Tower (From 21st Oct 2009)
    For Jumping Quest lovers, this is our latest jumping quest that will challenge your skills in a refreshing way. Test your skills as you escape the Witch’s Tower!

Maplers can enter the Witch’s Tower via NPC Fairy Tale Fairy Crackers located at various towns.

Do train your character and get the treasures before the quest is gone on the 18th November 2009!

Launch of New Mini Dungeons: Drake’s Blue Cave and Pillaging the Treasure Island
    Choose to immerse yourself in danger at the Drake’s Blue (via Cave Cold Cradle Map – Victoria Island) or hop over to the Pillaging the Treasure Island (via the Red-Nose Pirate Den 2 – Ossyria) to visit the Captain. The new mini dungeons are perfect for quick short runs!

Launch of Maple Trading System
    This system is designed to enable users to make secure in-game item transactions using Maple Cash. Try using this system by clicking on the “Trade” icon located on the button right corner of your MapleSEA screen!

For more information on Maple Trading System, click here.

Launch of Maple Life Tickets
    There are 2 types of Maple Life Tickets: Maple Life (A-Type) and Maple Life (B-Type).

Maple Life (A-Type)

If you have an existing character that is Level 30 or higher in a world, a new Level 30 character can be created in the same world as your existing character.

Maple Life (B-Type)

This Maple Life ticket will come with an Extra Character Slot coupon which allows you to have an additional character slot (capped at 12 characters per world). The use of the Maple Life ticket is similar to the Maple Life (A-Type) ticket.

The Maple Life Tickets will only be sold in the Cash Shop for a limited time only, so grab them before they are gone.

For more information, click here

Mu Lung Training Center has been revised!
    The following changes have been made to the Mu Lung Training Centre:
    1. Max training point obtained per day is limited to 3500.
    2. Once the max training point of 3500 has been achieved, player may still train in Mu Lung Training Center; however additional training points will not be accumulated.
    3. Monsters will be summoned at random spots.

New Balrog Easy Mode!
    1. For Easy Balrog Expedition Squad (from level 50 – 70, maximum 6 users), you have to select channel 5 or channel 10 for the Quest.
    2. For Normal Balrog Expedition Squad (from level 71 and above, maximum 6 users), you have to select channel 15 for the Quest.

Family System has been revised!
    When a character belonging to a family is deleted, the character will be automatically removed from all other families belonging to the system. Mesos and Fame of the character will be deducted upon leaving the family.

Monster Carnival has been revised
    Party Leader’s expel function will be limited.

Minor image bug while using Colonian Axe, Balrog Colonian Axe and Maple Impaler have been revised

: Continue Below
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Icon4

[Event]

Launch of SG Medal Event (From 13th Oct 2009)
    These new medals include the Medal of Honorable SEA Hunter and Medal of Honorable SEA Slayer.
    Medal of Honorable SEA Hunter(All stat +3, 30 days)
    Medal of Honorable SEA Slayer(All stat +7, 30 days)

Launch of Fishing Event (From 21st Oct 2009 ! 28th Oct 2009 )

On 21st Oct 2009, all Maplers will receive a complimentary Fishing Rod which is valid for 7 days.
    Maplers can use the Fishing Rod to fish for “Golden Fish” and “Golden Fish Egg” and exchange them for special item(s) with NPC Kendrick. The list of special items and their exchange rate is as follows.
    a. 500 Golden Fish to exchange for Fairy’s Pendant
    b. 300 Golden Fish to exchange for Strawberry Icecream Bar
    c. 200 Golden Fish to exchange for Chocolate Icecream Bar
    d. 100 Golden Fish to exchange for Melon Icecream Bar
    e. 50 Golden Fish to exchange for Watermelon Icecream Bar

That’s not all! The Mapler who has the largest number of Golden Fish as of 20th Oct 2009, 2359hrs will win a Reverse Weapon of his/her class. And the Mapler who has the largest number of Golden Fish Egg as of 20th Oct 2009, 2359hrs will win away a Fishing King Medal (All Stats +10 – Permanent Item).

Start fishing as soon as you get hold on of the fishing rod to be the one to receive the Reverse Weapon and Fishing King Medal!
    Duration of the event are subjected to change at the discretion of developers and management without prior notice.

Tubes & Surfboard Drop event is available! (From 13th ~ 31st Oct 2009)
    a. Blue Flowery Tube: no level requirement (Dropped by: Krappi, Lorang and Stopnow)
    b. Red Flowery Tube: lvl 25 (Dropped by: Cicle, Lorang and Nospeed)
    c. Purple Tube: lvl 40 (Dropped by: Flower Fish, Lorang and Octobunny)
    d. Black Tube: lvl 50 (Dropped by: Krip, Tortie and Tippo Red)
    e. Emergency Rescue Tube: lvl 60 (Dropped by: Pinboom, Clang and Ratatula)
    f. Colorful Tube: lvl 70 (Dropped by: Mask Fish, Tortie and Jester Scarlion)
    g. Red Suring Board: lvl 15 (Dropped by: Cicle, Cico, and Biner)
    h. Surfboard: lvl 30 (Dropped by: Bubble Fish, Clang and Batoo)
    i. Light Green Surfing Board: lvl 45 (Dropped by: Poison Poopa, Sparker and Chlorotrap)
    j. Light Blue Surfing Board: lvl 55 (Dropped by: Pinboom, Clang and Oly Oly)
    k. Purple Surfing Board: lvl 95 (Dropped by: Squid, Shark and Gallopera)

[Cash Shop Update]

Upcoming Cash shop update includes:
    • [Equip] Pink Star Beanie
    • [Equip] Glowing Pattern Cap
    • [Equip] Saturday Night
    • [Equip] Aroha Pink Heart Shirt
    • [Equip] Baby Pink Pants
    • [Equip] Pink Rain Boots
    • [Equip] Snow Windy Muffler
    • [Etc] Magic Hourglass [7 days]
    • [Etc] Magic Hourglass [20 days]
    • [Etc] Giant Toad Wallet from Pawn Shop
    • [Cash] Pendant Slot Expansion Coupon: 30 days
    • [Cash] Maple Life (A-Type)
    • [Cash] Maple Life (B-Type)

Remember to check out the website or patch notes for the latest updates on the actual patch date and duration!

– MapleSEA Administrator
    ++++++++++
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Icon4 Pre-patching for V0.81 and V0.82 (UPDATE)

Pre Patching for v081

Dear Maplers,

Due to the huge file size for this coming v0.81 and v0.82 patch, please be informed that there will be 2 different methods to patch from v0.80 to v0.82.

First Method
    1. Download v0.80 ~ v0.81 Manual Patch & v0.81 ~ v0.82 Manual Patch
    2. Run and install both manual patch files (run v0.80 ~ v0.81 Manual Patch first, then v0.81 ~ v0.82 Manual Patch)

Second Method
    1. Download v0.80 ~ v0.82 Manual Patch
    2. Run and install the manual patch

For existing users who are using version v0.80, kindly download the manual patch(s) prior to the actual patch date.

v0.80 ~ v0.81 Manual Patch

Alternatively, you may visit the download page to download the manual patch for the earlier versions.

v0.81 ~ v0.82 Manual Patch

v0.80 ~ v0.82 Manual Patch – Please take note that the file size for v0.80 ~ v0.82 will be bigger in size compared to v0.80 ~ v0.81 and v0.81 ~ 0.82.

*Please do not run the patch file(s) until the PATCH DATE itself.

Thank you.

– MapleSEA Administrator

++++++++++

Drake

Woot MTS is coming ! *happy dance*
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Quote Originally Posted by IcyBreaker View Post
    Pre Patching for v081

Dear Maplers,

Due to the huge file size for this coming v0.81 patch, please kindly download this manual patch prior to the actual patch date.

For existing users who are using version v0.80, please get your manual patch (v0.80 to v0.81):

v0.81

Alternatively, you may visit the download page to download the manual patch for the earlier versions.

*Please do not run the patch file until the PATCH DATE for v0.81 is over.

Thank you.

- MapleSEA Administrator
    there will be a patch for v0.82

Default Wat is the current version??

is V0.80 ,81 or 82 ?????

Game Client Patch and Cash Shop Update on 13/10

Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that there will be a Game Client Patch and Cash Shop Update on the 13th October 2009, 0000hrs to 0400hrs (+8 GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

Kindly refer to here for more information on the version 0.82 game contents.

– MapleSEA Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MCalvinM View Post
    is V0.80 ,81 or 82 ?????
    Current Version is V0.80. Next Patch would makes it V0.82.
    ++++++++++

Hi every body
    excuse me for my englsih , i'm french
    so i'm french madden player , i love this game
    but i try to increase my level in this game.

is it cool to buy this season pass ?

it's a bad question but i try to have comment to know if this pass is very good ... i read a lot of comment about this but i want to increase my defense

thank you very much