Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My formal self-introduction (Hi, I'm new member!)

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Welcome welcome! That is quite the poem you have there. I may just start reading MS fanfics again now.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Welcome welcome! That is quite the poem you have there. I may just start reading MS fanfics again now.
    Haha, thanks so much :D

It isn't my best, though. Thanks for the welcome! I'm really, really glad people are actually bothering to reply to my thread!
    www.fanfiction.net/s/4380743/
    Please read this story. I cannot describe how hard I've worked on the piece; how many tears shed, how many nights of sleep lost.
    (Oh, and don't forget the reviews! They really are appreciated:))

*Claps*
    Nice.
    I am interested in your... story of how Alishar came about. It is something worth developing on.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    *Claps*
    Nice.
    I am interested in your... story of how Alishar came about. It is something worth developing on.
    If you want, here it is: fanfiction.net/s/5429933/1/
    My readers said it was touching and sad. Haha...
    Please read this story. I cannot describe how hard I've worked on the piece; how many tears shed, how many nights of sleep lost.

Printed it out. Promise a review.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    Printed it out. Promise a review.
    You serious? Do you print out all the fanfics you read? Wow, that's quite cool--but I wouldn't do that, since my parents are absolutely particular about the ink.

Thanks for reading anyway!

We three are Singaporeans. Ink costs 60$ a bottle. SGD.

,_, I don't get how he prints all them out ,_,

Let's say 40 pages is overdone.. Which is why i didn't dare print out Master Chocobo's works and Infinence..
    Speaking of which..
    Bah.

Anyway,
    I've read it.
    Interesting. Melancholic.
    ALIdonSHARdelis.
    I see.
    But i always felt Alishar must have been some kind of magician, overall.
    I think the 'dark klock' looks more like a Dark Klock AND some kinda magician hat - i can't say i remember the name though.

Meh.
    Nevertheless, i think it deserves a 8.5/10 for being.. fresh, in a sense. Crisp, fresh parchment and the clean fields after a storm..
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Purple Galaxy.

There we go.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.