Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: StormBreaker

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Can someone link the last post he made that got him banned?
    Unless it was that one in the thief section...
    That wasn't giving an opinion, it was outright trolling.

Spoiler!

Banned

Alright, I'm going...jeez!

Clearly you needed us.

I wouldn't worry.

He'll be back.
    One form or another.
    Achieve revenge with the superficial intelligence that runs this place [ ]

hey im a rebel guys i think govt suxks and life is domb.

That is until you would ever encounter any life-threatening situation where you would, without a doubt, fear with cowardice. This is almost as stupid as Moonlight's "qq im a tough hardened soul" act. You're not.

Insignificant humans? Never before have I ever encountered something so clueless. Unless you're suicidal, you definitely value your own life. Where is the question there, what makes you so important? Nothing, you're another insignificant number of the billions. But you still regard yourself as important.

Don't take life and death so lightly. 'y so srs', because it involves your ****ing life.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Can someone link the last post he made that got him banned?
    Unless it was that one in the thief section...
    That wasn't giving an opinion, it was outright trolling.
    Here's the gander.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    I pity the posts who are so sorry about this. Taking life and death so seriously...sure, it's not pleasant to have someone you know die but still...y so srs?
    Exactly...why are people so concerned about that?
    How about not.

You forget suicidal people and kamikazes. I actually feel like I'm curious to see what happens after I die. The others - yeah, I try to avoid love. It's not hard. I had to leave my cat in Bulgaria 2 months ago, when I came to the US, and above all...I wanted him to be happy/feeling well and to forgive us. I think, if he is alive, that it is better now for him. If he's dead...I hope he forgives us. He probably doesn't care, anyway. He's a cat, we're humans.
    I am very deeply hurt by your words. Now, because of you, I am going to kill myself :(
    Also, self evidently seen on his side profile, it says Pingas. Unless Administrator can provide similar IP.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMATROLLOL View Post
    I don't see a rule anywhere that says that expressing your opinion is banned. Nor do I see a rule that says that having a second account to attempt and justify your ban is banned. You people are so manipulative. When I first came here with that one topic, people started "praising" me because of the oh-so smart speech I gave. Now, I act like a moron most of the time but what I got banned for was because I was speaking my mind. If your mental strength is too low to take my thoughts, you don't have the right to "punish" me.
    You broke every rule at once, now just live down your temporary ban. And apparently you're worked up about it enough to make an alt account to come whine about it.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMATROLLOL View Post
    blah blah I said some stuff here...you don't have the right to "punish" me.
    Actually dear sir, I have the right to do what I want. It's called "Moderators Discretion".
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinBran View Post
    Actually dear sir, I have the right to do what I want. It's called "Moderators Discretion".
    And that basically ended any discussion about rule-breaking there is. o_o" You can't argue with "I'm a mod, you did it wrong, tempban." Not here anyway. o.o

I need to read more... I thought Pingas was still liked. :eek:

On a more serious note... I at least didn't know that Pingas = StormBreaker.
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    And that basically ended any discussion about rule-breaking there is. o_o" You can't argue with "I'm a mod, you did it wrong, tempban." Not here anyway. o.o

I need to read more... I thought Pingas was still liked. :eek:

On a more serious note... I at least didn't know that Pingas = StormBreaker.
    Me neither. Just thought they were both equally douchebags.
    hi