Thread: Leech??

Default Leech??

ok so im obviouly more of a newb than i thought cause everyone keeps saying leech and im like what the hell is this:confused:! can someone help me out here

That is the controversial practice of letting others level your character for you by using parties to "leech" experience from. As you have noticed that when you are partied with a person near your level and are killing, you get experience from their kills and they get experience from yours. Taking advantage of this arrangement and helping or outright killing things lower level people couldn't normally do for experience is the beginning of leeching. Though it doesn't start getting common till people are past their 50s, there are techniques that can be utilized to gain experience in this manner at nearly any point in the game. The most common, and you can see these solicitations in smegas, is to leech from bosses... like bigfoot.

The leveling is quicker, but there is the issue of cost and the potential to be scammed. Search various forums, people have posted "how to" guides on leeching and the details that make it work.

ok thanks for replying thats valuble info acept i don't know anyone high enough lvl to leech off of thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
    That is the controversial practice of letting others level your character for you by using parties to "leech" experience from. As you have noticed that when you are partied with a person near your level and are killing, you get experience from their kills and they get experience from yours. Taking advantage of this arrangement and helping or outright killing things lower level people couldn't normally do for experience is the beginning of leeching. Though it doesn't start getting common till people are past their 50s, there are techniques that can be utilized to gain experience in this manner at nearly any point in the game. The most common, and you can see these solicitations in smegas, is to leech from bosses... like bigfoot.

The leveling is quicker, but there is the issue of cost and the potential to be scammed. Search various forums, people have posted "how to" guides on leeching and the details that make it work.
    Also, just to add, you are going to suck at leveling once you stop leeching ;3. That level 150 bishop won't look so hot when you're dying from healing when you're not supposed to ;3.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...