Thread: I have a few questions.

Banned

Default I have a few questions.

Alright, I've been working on a build for the Paladin and I think this is pretty cookie cutter build. I deleted my 52 page to start over using swords and to ultimately build a better character. Plus my guild was empty and all my friends on my BL quit so I kind of want a fresh start.

This is the build.
    Spoiler!

I'd like comments on it, should I switch stuff around a little bit or is this fine..?

I also plan to cap my dex at 40, I have about 4m at my disposal for swords. Should I just stick with normal swords till I can hold a Japanese Map, 100% that, then get a Maple Rohen? I merchant and buy NX a lot so money should not be that big of a deal.

I'm just asking for some general tips, I haven't played in months and I want to build my character right.

for your 1-30 build. don't do it like that. start with 5 hp recovery, then max hp increase. then start working on power strike or slash blast. training without power strike is easily doable since you can be using three snail instead for better damage (due to 10% mastery, etc).

for your second job build, DO NOT add any points less than 25 onto final attack. add all 25 in at once if you really want it. level 1/3 or whatever final attack will decrease your training efficiency.

i don't see anything wrong with your 3rd advancement skills, so no worries there. and for now, let's disregard your 4th advancement build, mainly because it'll take a long time and i don't really know anything about a Paladin's 4th job skills.
    by Cryopon

Banned

Well I plan on CPQing and CPQ2ing from 30-70 so I don't really need to worry about training. I found that level 15 FA is fine when I had my crusader, didn't really bother me at all. The 5 HP recovery thing at the beginning doesn't really matter since it's only maybe 50-70 HP, besides I got level 15 in 30 something minutes of playing so my first job build doesn't make that much of a difference for me personally but I do understand what you mean.

Also I realize 4th jobs a while away I just did that part for fun :3.

in the 4th job section, i suggest getting stance before MW since almost everyone you train with will have MW 19 already.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by XeKia View Post
    Well I plan on CPQing and CPQ2ing from 30-70 so I don't really need to worry about training. I found that level 15 FA is fine when I had my crusader, didn't really bother me at all. The 5 HP recovery thing at the beginning doesn't really matter since it's only maybe 50-70 HP, besides I got level 15 in 30 something minutes of playing so my first job build doesn't make that much of a difference for me personally but I do understand what you mean.

Also I realize 4th jobs a while away I just did that part for fun :3.
    actually, that 50-70 HP DOES matter. it just doesn't see, like it does. and i don't really see why you're not going to do it, i mean, 50-70 free hit points, sounds like a deal to me. and i think three snail training would be faster.
    by Cryopon

Banned

I didn't even use power strike from 10-14. I'm already level 19 and I just pulled that number out of thin air, the actual benefit of getting 1 extra point into HP Increase is minimal at best. The chances that later on or even in the mid 50's that it'll make a difference is maybe 20hp.