Thread: Some advice from HS for a mistake? Thanks guys!

Default Some advice from HS for a mistake? Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

I understand that HS forums is immaturity free, so I'll try to be brief and to the point.

I'm a level 22 Dawn Warrior with 27dex and everything else went into strength. I've already read up on many DW guides and know how to build my char skill wise, but not ability wise.
    My problem is that I can't hit most monsters. Many guides and threads have advised me to keep my dex low. I kept it at my level until I put all 6 points into dex (upon reaching lvl 22) after realising I couldn't hit ligators.
    I am currently unfunded (5 mil) so I can't push my acc up by 50 points with scrolled WGs, acc shoes, etc.

I plan only to level to 50 so no long term plans for me, I'm using kcpq and cygnus quests to get to lvl 30, probably ant tunnel or quests to 35, and ludipq or grinding to 50. What should my dex be for a totally unfunded Dawn Warrior?

Thanks alot guys, sorry for wasting your time,
    - Nihil

(P.S. I don't use sniper potions, would it be a good idea to do so? thanks!)

Sniper pills are a good and cheap idea. Plus, you shouldn't be able to hit ligators at lvl 22 lol. I wasn't able to hit them on any warrior i've made untill lvl 25-27 so don't worry about that. I suggest leading kpqs untill lvl 25 then go to sand rats untill lvl 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

When should I cap my dex for unfunded DW and how much AP should I put into it? I heard it was effective to have 2 higher than your level.
    Thanks!
    btw you have 15 bil. That's just ridiculous
    BEAST MODE is how I roll

I say cap your dex at 35 due to the fact that req'd acc is also based on your lvl in comparrison to the monster's lvl. Scenario: I have 120 acc at lvl 50 and 100% miss bigfoot, I have 120 acc at lvl 120 and 100% hit bigfoot. So even if you are just aiming for 50 you should be fine to train at Pqs if you enjoy that or just training on monsters in Magatia.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

yeah I'm probably gonna cap my dex at 35 and buy the recommended equips for 'low dex' from "lexy's guide to capping dex"
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...d.php?p=467833
    something that will cost me around 5 mil and enough acc to get me through to level 50 and still hit good damage.

thanks guys
    BEAST MODE is how I roll