Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
delecting my main from koc

Thread: delecting my main from koc

Icon1 delecting my main from koc

I have a lvl 85 hermit pure dex as my main and a lvl 120 blazed fire extremely goldly. they both conected with the farey skill that give att. okey my question is if i delect my main char the hermit and make a dexless hermit can i conected with my lvl 120 blazed so he can gets the bonus from the farey skill liked my pure dex hermit was? please respont me as soon as posible thank you!!!

Default If i were you

If i were you i won't you have been training hard till lvl 8x and you want to delete it? and i remind you: put all ur ilbi or steely into the storage or a storage character before deleting it :)
    I was from Singapore!

C:\Users\Acer\Pictures\buddypoke.gif

Ignoring the typos, no, you cannot get the bonus. I'm kinda sure that you'd simply just lose the skill.

Although, you DO have 3-4 character slots, so can't you just delete another character, while keeping your hermit and blaze wizard?
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Now you can. We got the new Blessing system in the patch, so now the highest level char on your account Blesses all the other chars, and the second highest Blesses the highest.

So go ahead and remake your hermit now. It'll work automatically.
    Spoiler!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Now you can. We got the new Blessing system in the patch, so now the highest level char on your account Blesses all the other chars, and the second highest Blesses the highest.

So go ahead and remake your hermit now. It'll work automatically.
    This.

Although I want to know why you made a Pure Dex Hermit in the first place. O_o
    Not back. Front.