Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Explorer Medal Locations - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Explorer Medal Locations

Icon11

Quote Originally Posted by Absylus View Post
    Mr. Serious? :O
    The explorer stuff is something that would have ultimately been added to the database, regardless. If you're referring to credit for yourself, which would be one of the only logical remaining motives to your comment, then consider this:
    If you put it that way, then the uninterrupted hours of work I did over the past few days have been completely useless as well. Buying another character slot, making a new Cygnus, copying and pasting maps as I go, adding coloured dots to them, looking up node IDs for items/mob/maps/NPC/etc, adding node links, constantly re-editing pages, searching for images, editing images, "transparifying" images, asking a multitude of questions, and so on...
    If it is credit that upsets you then perhaps it may relieve you to know that I did credit you in the Database Log, as well as this thread.

The work you did was in no way a waste. In fact if it weren't for you, I would've had to spend an additional 3 or more hours trying to find the maps myself (or someone else may have done this work instead). Your contributions, to my estimations, allowed this specific information to be posted well ahead of time.
    Once again, I thank you for it. Well, we all do.
    Haha okay, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not very accurate when it comes to identifying a certain tone of speech, or in this case, text. Nevertheless, I'm even worse at setting my own. So in case I came off as a "douche", I didn't mean to make any such impression. I was just bluntly stating the fact that your work was indeed helpful, as well as time saving. And in the long-run, your credit could be easily found in the Database Logs.
    Think of it as having someone else simply take the code from your post, port it over to the site, and re-arrange things a bit. xD

Anyways, I can't stress enough that your work was quite valuable; especially since the medals are relatively new. Being new and all, I'm guessing these medals are what a lot of people will be looking for for the next while. This, in my opinion, makes it all the more important to have such information up sooner, which you contributed greatly towards.
    Big blocks of text=Mr. Serious. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    Big blocks of text=Mr. Serious. xP
    Oh I see. Lol.

Edit: As for flattery, I just don't want you to feel like you were ripped off or anything. Essentially it is your work that's up there right now.
    ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~
    "So then, thus then it is; therefore; thy consequence is."
    ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~

Umm I have a medal that has +2 every stat plus 200hp/mp..Master Explorer Medal. How come that one isn't on the list? :o

Heh.. my bad.. it's the lvl 120 badge >.< Ignore this :D

*on another note.. my SIG isn't showing up :(

Default Problem ith nihal medal

Ugh. I think this may sound nooby but, how do you get into the secret passage in Magatia?

Awwww.
    Who wants to play jump into the demon's mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by josh92897 View Post
    Ugh. I think this may sound nooby but, how do you get into the secret passage in Magatia?
    You have to do a bunch of quests, but I forgot which.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

I have a question:
    Nihal Desert Explorer Medal requires to enter "10. Lab - Secret Basement Path" map.
    When I'm trying to get into this map, it says I don't have the autorithy to get into.
    Does anybody know how can I get the autorithy to get into this map?
    Thanks a lot.

You need a password and a series of quests to get inside.
    I'm Retired.