Thread: getting around

Default getting around

is there anyway to get around that does not take for ever cause right now i am spending way too much time on boats and my return scrolls won't go cross continant
    care to help me out?

from the toothpaste mauler:D

Victoria Island
    Return scrolls (town specific) are your best bets. they only cost 400~600 mesos and are cheaper than taking the cab and saves time when traveling on foot. after all, time is money. If you have a magic seed, you can travel between Ellinia and Leafre.

Ossyria, Ludibrium, Aquarium
    Best continents ever. if you're a high enough level (or if you have dark sight/haste/teleport/etc), you can travel on foot and it'll be faster than boat rides. You can travel between orbis, el nath, aqua road, herb town, korean folk town, omega sector, and mu lung.

Leafre, Ariant, Magatia
    sucks. you WILL need a boat ride for this at some point. Manji can take you to ariant if you finished his quest, but he limits you to 5 times. and you'll need a magic seed to get from leafre to ellinia.
    by Cryopon

Magic seeds are no problem for higher levels.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

whats a magic seed and how do i get it? in lvl 30 now so im probsly to low

go to NLC, and buy it from the chief for 30k each.
    by Cryopon

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    go to NLC, and buy it from the chief for 30k each.
    ???

I'm sure you mean Leafre. Not NLC.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Yeah. I never use the Ellinia-Orbis boat, the Orbis-Ludibrium train or the Leafre-Orbis train. There are faster ways now.

Just remember the quicker routes. Ellinia -> Orbis is faster going through Ereve on average. If you're good at watching times, then Ellinia -> Leafre -> Orbis is faster, if you show up between the 1s and 4s of each hour (01-04, 11-14, 21-24, 31-34, 41-44, 51-54 past each hour).

Orbis -> Mu Lung -> Herb Town -> Aquarium -> Ludibrium -> Omega Sector is the fastest path that takes you to almost any town in Ossyria, but it won't take you to Ariant, Magatia or El Nath. To get to Nath, either use an Orbis Rock scroll (obtained from Huckle's Ingredients quest in Orbis Tower) or down-jump the tower to get to Nath (use a Nearest Town Scroll on the first floor you see snow on, Floor 8 I believe, but it might be 7). You can also run left from Aquarium and use a Nearest Town Scroll in Tower <B2>. To get to Ariant or Magatia, you have to use the Genie, unfortunately there's no other choice after you expend Manji's "To the Desert!" quest, which is only starteable before level 30. Once in Ariant, use the Camel Cab to get to Magatia.

To get back to Victoria from Ariant/Magatia, talk to Karcasa two maps right of Ariant. He's got a service that takes you (usually) to a random Victorian city. Beware though, I've been sent to El Nath once by it. -_-

In summary, here's a little map I'm throwing together on the spot.

I've only outlined the fastest paths, and ingored any paths that are slow. I tried to include any city a person might want to go to for something. Omega and Time Temple I didn't include. Malaysia is expressed as one place rather than Kampung / Trend Zone.
    Not back. Front.

Amoria is able to get to NLC if you use a return to NLC scroll
    Not 100% sure if they have patched this yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Yeah, I've heard of that, but not everyone has access to NLC scrolls, so I decided not to add it in. Everything on that map is accessable to everyone, so yeah.
    Not back. Front.