Thread: SoulMaxing?

Icon6 SoulMaxing?

Hey can some1 just tell me should i max soul on my DW alot of guides have recommended not to max soul but later on 2nd ~ 3rd job half the skills is based on soul like Soul Blade,Soul Runner etc

so the question i wanna ask is A) should i max Soul B) does it effect my 2nd and 3rd job if i leave soul low like 11?

thanks in advance :)

Icon6

No, the first job skill where you summon a sprite called Soul does not affect your other skills. You are a Dawn Warrior, whose element is Light, which is why a lot of your skills have Soul in their names.
    So no, don't max Soul.
    And wrong section.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

It's the wrong section to ask a question about Dawn Warriors in the Dawn Warrior section?! Oh lord I need to read the rules more often.

The skills that begin with the word "Soul" have nothing to do with the skill "Soul"
    in first job, the summon. When the guides say don't max Soul, they are talking about the summon, and only the summon. Every other skill that has "Soul" in the name is important and you should max it.
    Not back. Front.

I had my soul un-macroed since i was 30 so ya... just leave it at 11
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    It's the wrong section to ask a question about Dawn Warriors in the Dawn Warrior section?! Oh lord I need to read the rules more often.
    It was in the general discussion and was moved. And just to make maple more clear when it comes to skills, the lvl of a pre-req skill will not effect any other skill as long as it is the min lvl that is needed for a later-on skill.
    Ex.
    Lvl 15 silver hawk is reqd for pheonix (bowmaster)
    a lvl 16 silver hawk will NOT help your pheonix in power.
    I hope that helps you understand why it won't harm you later on rather then just knowing that it won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.