Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams

I bet that was the night when she was playing MS drunk.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Banned

Okay, here is a dream I remembered from when I was 9.

I was atop a double Decker bus, inside the Courage the Cowardly dog show. At night, basically the same look as the Ramses curse episode. I was cruising down the road with Courage, and Two talking pigs. Suddenly, dancing flowers appeared around the Bus! Courage's, and the Two pigs eyes started turning red. And they started screaming. They suddenly turned to sand. Then I woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulation View Post
    Okay, here is a dream I remembered from when I was 9.

I was atop a double Decker bus, inside the Courage the Cowardly dog show. At night, basically the same look as the Ramses curse episode. I was cruising down the road with Courage, and Two talking pigs. Suddenly, dancing flowers appeared around the Bus! Courage's, and the Two pigs eyes started turning red. And they started screaming. They suddenly turned to sand. Then I woke up.
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=40414
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Banned

I'm sorry, I am not very good at capitalizing the right words yet. I will try harder though!

Icon8

We believe in you. By the way, I've had some crazy dreams. I'll try to recall them if possible.

Last dream I remember, I was in downtown L.A. riding a scooter down a slope. I was barefeet too, so I couldn't stop without avoiding pain. I was freaking out, and for some reason, I had to go really bad to the bus station too...

I was at some kind of isolated house and dementors were coming after me, and it was like a horror movie but it was silent, because my dreams don't have sound (or at least I don't remember them with any). Someone who looked like Lily Potter was there, and I think I ditched the house and ran eventually, ended up at some kind of train station (?), or maybe I was in the kitchen when they came were about to suck my soul out through my face and then. I woke up.

Yeah, that dream is like, two years old...

The best dreams end too early. Then you have to get up... or WORSE, it's a Saturday and the light burns you alive, and you shove your face back under your pillow and try to fall asleep and continue the dream (which, of course, never works).
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]