Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Default Dreams

yes im aware there's some old dream thread thread floating around, but im not gonna necropost it.

it's been a loooooooong time since i actually had a dream (well remembered my dream), and a crazy one at that. and i wanted to share it with y'all maybe it can make a good sci-fi show/movie?

My dream last night:

I was in a hogwarts like school when (instead of a zombie apocolypse) there was a harpie apocolypse breaking out, and they were turning other people into harpies too. luckily a made it out with the pope who was doing scientific research on them at the time. so we went back and saught refuge in his lab. when i was using a jet back in the jungle to go find survivors, i was attacked by a harpie also using a jetpack for some reason. luckily i beat them and landed just in time before my fuel ran out. at the same time a giant ship (like han solo's) landed at the pope/scientist's lab. it was filled with human military personell who captured the harpie i defeated to run tests. we joined them to work together against this harpie apocolypse and formed a resistance (like in the terminator). at this point the harpies pretty much took over planet earth. but i had a plan. outside the hogwarts like school i was attending, i planted a carnivious plant which grew to a huge size, we planted the carnivious plant atop the military ship. this way we could fly around and it would use its pores to turn everyone back to humans! during this time however, one harpie came into my barracks and tried to seduce me so she could bite my neck and turn me into a harpie. but i knew her trick and we cast her outside. as we were going around healing everyone with the gigantic carnivious plant spewing its pores....my sister woke me up complaining about the dog, pushing her problems onto me -_- and ruined the rest of the dream.

stop trying

swine flu

I've killed more people in my dreams than the people in my dreams have killed me.

My dream KDR > 1
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I dreamt about Hidden-Street a few nights ago, but I forgot what it was about

Harpie Ladies?

A scientific pope (not insult that christianity can't coexist with science, it's just strange with a pope+science laboratory)?

Venus Flytrap?

nice dream by the way, too bad it got ruined
    by Cryopon

The best dreams you will wake up before it ends.

Because the dreams that DO end you won't remember them when you wake up.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Last night I had a dream that someone ate my lunch. I was pissed.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Urgh, I had the worst dream last night.

I dreamed that I lost my job and if that wasn't bad enough, I got a flat tyre on the way home from work, and THEN I got home to find that my house was on fire and I was somehow in the middle of a war zone and I had to hotwire a blue pickup truck to get away and THEN for some reason Sylvester McCoy (look him up) appeared in front of me and told me that it was okay because the ponies were green and we'd all be saved.

o.o
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    Urgh, I had the worst dream last night.

I dreamed that I lost my job and if that wasn't bad enough, I got a flat tyre on the way home from work, and THEN I got home to find that my house was on fire and I was somehow in the middle of a war zone and I had to hotwire a blue pickup truck to get away and THEN for some reason Sylvester McCoy (look him up) appeared in front of me and told me that it was okay because the ponies were green and we'd all be saved.

o.o
    What you been smokin"?