Thread: The Ultimate Blaze Wizard Guide

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

Default The Ultimate Blaze Wizard Guide

THE ULTIMATE BLAZE WIZARD GUIDE

This is my Ultimate Guide to A Blaze Wizard, and I hope it helps everyone who wants to be a Blaze Wizard.

Table Of Contents
    The Early Stages....... 1.1
    Beginning the Ways....... 1.2
    The Path Begins....... 1.3
    It's Official Your Official....... 1.4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Early Stages Levels 1-10 1.1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You start off in Evere, almost exactly like the Adventurer's starting area, except taken out of Evere, not Henesys. Follow through the course, you'll meet up with a creature that floats beside you, kind of like a Sprite or Pet. It will explain what to do throughout the course, so i won't get into much detail with the beginning course, however, I will talk about what happens after. If you didn't already notice when you started your Cygnus Knight, open up your Inventory (I key) go to equips and equip your Noblesse Robe and Hat. Talk to the NPC Nienhart, he'll give you a Noblesse Medal, and tell you to go see Kiku in the Traing Grounds. You should be level 6 here, so go and defeat the three monsters Kiku tells you to fight, with each level you gain (you'll level by the expereince Kiku gives you) He'll tell you to go against a stronger version of that monster. By doing this you'll reach level 10 in about 1 to 2 minutes.

Skills Of a Noblesse:
    Three Snails: 3, max this first, it'll help with killing the Tinos and Tivs
    Nimble Feet: 3 or 0, recovery isn't needed, but niether is this.Max this if you want, you won't need it after level 30, but it helps
    Recovery: 3 or 0, it'll help not much though.
    I recommend Nimble Feet, not recovery, its your choice.

Training Areas:
    Just the monsters that Kiku tells you to fight is fine higher you are the stronger the Tino.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beginning the way of the Blaze Wizard Levels 10 to 13 1.2
    Congratz on Level 10, go back and talk to Nienhart, he'll talk about how you've grown, and he'll tell you you still have a long way to go. NO DUH! He'll give you the Training Knight Medal, equip it if you want it gives you an extra 1 wep def., big difference I know. Nienhart will tell you to go and select what class you would like to become. Go over and click on the Girl called Oz. She'll ask you if you want to become a blaze wizard, click yes. You'll be given 1 point for skills, my suggestion is to put it into Increase Max MP, or you could put it into Magic Claw Fire Edition, lol. Anyways, either Nienhart or Oz will tell you to go to the Drill Hall, enter door number 1 and it will be filled with orange mushrooms. Kill them and collect waht they drop and bring them back to Kiku.
    You'll be given quests to kill the three remaining species of Tinos for each level after then(10) up until level thirteen(13).

Blaze Wizard Skills:
    Increase Max MP: Max or 9 (If you put first point inot Magic Claw)
    Magic Claw: 1 or 0 (same thing as above)

Blaze Wizard Training Areas:
    The Training Forest 3 and Drill Hall Room 1
    The Path Begins. Levels 13-30 1.3
    So, now that your officially a Blaze Wizard, you now have official quests that Nienhart wants done, saying it's important, but ebveyone with a cygnus character has done these quests. Anyhoo, go back and talk to him, when done, click the Pegasus-Like creature behind him, boosting all your stats. Now head over to the Evere Dock and take the 3 min ship to Ellinia. Now, finally back on Victoria Island, go to Henesys, and talk to Roca, do the quest he wants done which envolves killing siamese Mushrooms. When done that quest go back to Nienhart, who'll have a quest in Kerning City for you, he is over by Speiglmahn. Complete his quests, and go back and do the same thing except with Ellinia, once done these quests your free, and should be atleast level 17 in order to do the Ellinia quests.

At level twenty-five(25), Nienhart will come-a-knocking, asking you to go to perion to help out 10 boogies. Complete her quests, then your done until level thiry (30).

Blaze Wizard Skills:
    1st: Max Increase Max MP
    2nd: Max Magic Claw
    3rd: Max Magic Guard
    4th: Either Max Flame or MAx Magic Amror, then put 10 into Flame.
    my Suggestion: Flame all the way.

Blaze Wizard Training:
    Levels 13/14-17 Slimes/Orange Shroom Maps
    Levels 17-21 Pigs, Ribbon Pigs, and More Pigs
    Levels 21-25 Horny Mushrooms, great fun, watch you don't get hit with a low magic guard though.
    Levels 25-30 Sand rats or Ligators. Ligators for cash, Sand Rats for Xp(better Spawn)

It's Official Your Official. Levels 30-70 1.4
    Congratulations on Level 30, Now head back to Evere again, talk to Nienhart, and then to Oz, then head over to Drill Hall, don't go into room 1, instead head up to Room number two (2). Kill the enemies to earn Proof of Tests, then go back to the Knight Commader, Oz, to complete the Job Advancement. You'll get one(1) ability point
    to spend, and I suggest putting it into Teleport. You'll also recieve an Official Knight Medal Not soon after you reach level thirty-five(35) be told by Nienhart to go to Sleepywood, I still haven't figured this one out, but it will come.

Skill Build 1(Fire Pillar, Party Wizard, but you can solo with this too)
    Blaze Wizard Skills:
    Teleport(1)
    Fire Pillar(20)
    Meditation(20)
    Spell Booster(20)
    Teleport(19)
    Elemental Reset(20)
    Slow(20)

Skill Build 2(Fire Arrow, Solo, but you can do Party with this too)
    Teleport(1)
    Fire Arrow(20)
    Meditation(20)
    Spell Booster(20)
    Teleport(19)
    Elemental Reset(20)
    Slow(20)

Skill Build 3 (Both Fire Arrow and Pillar, no slow)
    Teleport(1)
    Fire Arrow or Pillar(20)
    Fire Pillar or Arrow(20)
    Teleport(19)
    Meditation(20)
    Elemental Reset(20)

Training Areas:
    Levels 30 to 33; Zombie Mushrooms(Good Xp still), Sand Rats(Great Spawn=Great Fun w/Low leveled Pillar)
    Levels 33 to 36:Nependeaths (belive it or not, godd xp, and their Honey, ;)
    Levels 36 to 44:Cold Eyes (Seriously good Xp, 20% every ten minutes with 15 Pillar)
    Levels 45-48:Roids, Truckers, Creeping Evil,you can start at MP3 too.( Careful at Truckers, no safe areas, Roids, just blast them, thanks to satoshi386 and FailFTW for there help on these areas
    Levels 48 to 70:MP3 (You could hit them at 43, know you prolly have better equips, so why not?, you can know force others out, too.)
    Levels 50 to 65: Jr. Yeti/Yeti (Quite good drops make up for suckish Xp)
    Levels 65-70:Pepe/Dark Pepe (Again Good drops)

Will You Become Cygnus? Levels 70 to 120
    Major Congratulations, Your now just 50 levels away from becoming a Full-Fledged Cygnus Knight. Head back to Nienhart and Oz, as the lightbulb on your head will tell you. once returned to Evere, talk to Nienhart, who will inform you that an Evil Cygnus Knight (He calls it a Magical Transformer) as turned into a Knight Commander and stolen a treasure of some kind. Talk to Nienhart to obtain a search warrant, which will require one dark crystal, which will expire in twenty-four hours, so get the warrant ASAP. Once you get the search warrant, go over to the Training Forest with all the Noobs (just like you were at one point, Remember that!) and search althrought that area. You'll will recognize the Evil Cygnus Knight, because (s)he looks like Oz, your knight commander, but is Black and White. Click on him/her, and she/he'll say "...", upon talking to her/him he will fight you, kill him and his 100,00 some-odd Hp and collect the item he drops. Return to Nienhart, give him the treasure and then you'll advance to an Advanced Blaze Wizard. You'll recive one skill point and a book with the 3rd job skills inside it, along with the Advanced Knight Medal.

Advanced Blaze Wizard Skills:
    Flame Gear:(30)
    Ifrit:(20)
    Elemental Resistance:(2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2)
    Elemental Amplification:(1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,,1,1)
    Meteor Shower:20
    Seal:20
    Fire Strike:9 (Don`t Need it, you have flame gear and fire pillar, your good, plus your ifrit.)

Training Areas for an Advanced Blaze Wizard:
    Levels 70 to 75-Death Teddies, Dual Ghost Pirate
    Levels 76 to 90-Blue Kentaruses are really good here my friends say.
    Levels 91 to 120-Bigfoot? Idk here, no one I know has past 105, but he training on these.

TY GOES OUT TO FAILFTW, SATOSHI386, AND PAPULTAS, OF BASILMARKET!!!

Everyone has Imagination, but only a handful of people use that Imagination.-Me
    You don`t know waht you got till it`s gone-Joni Mitchell (NOT THE JON-ASS BROTHERS, EXCUSE MY PERFECTLY GOOD ENGLISH, PLEASE!)
    When starting a new thing, think of the thing that just ended, and the good times of that task, for in doing so you will help yourself in completing that new task.-Me again.

i just want to ask..
    now i'm lvl 50 and i'm stil thinking whether i should max slow or max fire arrow?
    i thought of this.. wats the point of slowing monsters when u're going to kill it anyway.. and that there is pots for u to consume..
    pls guide me further for this..
    there are guides that says fire arrow is not needed as there is another skil tat replace fire arrow in 3rd job advancement

Quote Originally Posted by bondboy View Post
    i just want to ask..
    now i'm lvl 50 and i'm stil thinking whether i should max slow or max fire arrow?
    i thought of this.. wats the point of slowing monsters when u're going to kill it anyway.. and that there is pots for u to consume..
    pls guide me further for this..
    there are guides that says fire arrow is not needed as there is another skil tat replace fire arrow in 3rd job advancement
    Slow is good for Flame Gears. Or whatever that skill is. So when you use flame gear and you don't have slow, they just walk out. AND SLOW LOOKS FUNNEH. :p

Hi, I am very glad to see this article. Actually many youngsters are trying to find this information in daily life. Thanks to the writer for sharing good things. Now take your attention to the uses of dissertation writers and editors. this online writing service provides tips for edit and writing. These days this service gives its best so go on typedaily.com I have a great experience with this online solution.