Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Leeching

Banned

Can a moderator please just lock this?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    It's okay, don't worry, you're not allowed to have an opinion that's different from anyone else's on here. Cuz they're right and you're wrong.

Important thing to note.

EDIT: Oh, and, don't forget, if you have ANY characters under 120, you're a noob and know nothing about the game.
    If you were referring to me telling him to both leech and train characters up to 120, I was simply stating he can't know how they compare. I honestly don't know how leeching 1-65 is, because I have never done it. Point is, if you have never done it, it's hard to actually understand the feelings behind it. If he talked about concrete training or facts, it would be completely reasonable. I have no idea what it feels like to train to 200, but I know many things about it.
    The same thing goes for this person. He obviously knows many of the facts regarding leeching, but cannot know the feelings (as he claimed).

He assumed that grinding felt much better than leeching. While he has some experience in both, he can only really compare both to 70, and that's not a whole lot of time.

There is a difference between stating an opinion and inciting controversy. While I don't always accomplish it, I try to back my opinions up with examples, reasoning, and imagination. Simply saying
    "Leeching is just a shallow way to boost egos" isn't a legitmate argument. After this he gave a full insight on the subject, but this first post did little more than belittle leechers. It was the run-of-the-mill "leecherz sux" comment you see on every forum. I understand many people have this opinion, but honestly it is getting stale.

Again and again, I ask this question to anti-leechers, and have yet to get a straight answer:
    "Do you really care about leechers' well being and knowledge, or are you just upset that they level in a different manner than yourself?"

Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    It's okay, don't worry, you're not allowed to have an opinion that's different from anyone else's on here. Cuz they're right and you're wrong.

Important thing to note.

EDIT: Oh, and, don't forget, if you have ANY characters under 120, you're a noob and know nothing about the game.
    That's stupid, you're stupid. If I recall, you don't even have a 120 character, so who the **** gave you the right to generalize that ****?

Edit: Don't forget, this quote is truth for stupid people trying to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulation View Post
    Can a moderator please just lock this?
    Last edited by Falkner; 9th December 2009 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    That's stupid, you're stupid. If I recall, you don't even have a 120 character, so who the **** gave you the right to generalize that ****?

Lern2sarcasm mang

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Lern2sarcasm mang

Important thing to note.

I fail to see the sarcasm here.

No, I don't have any characters over 120, but that doesn't mean I know nothing about the game. I've been playing since 2005, I'm just a very lazy leveller and have better things to do with my time than spend six hours a day watching numbers tick over and giving myself a hernia when I don't level up for three months. I play FOR FUN AND RELAXATION. I'm just sick of people going OLOL U NOOB at anyone under 120 who ventures an opinion on anything.

Also, to give Tesi a straight answer: I'm anti-leeching because like I said, it's one step away from hacking in my eyes. Even if you're leeching your own character, it's still cheating the game and exploiting a loophole. And no, I'm not jealous of high levelled people. And yes, I can afford leech. I just choose not to because actually PLAYING the game is fun for me.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

I fail to see the sarcasm here.
    It's sarcasm, seriously mang. It's super dryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    amirite countess

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Since this thread is just rehashing what was discussed in the first pages, in a more cranky manner... I call locksies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!