Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GMS Aran Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    someone will cap an aran in two days now
    I don't think so fast. :eek:
    I am guessing 2 weeks to 1 month. KMS took 9 weeks to reach level 200 for Aran with the same experience change like what we have in MSEA now.
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Drake

Fools theres another new class coming out that's Magician based. That will be truely epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    Fools theres another new class coming out that's Magician based. That will be truely epic.
    you serious?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    you serious?
    http://spadow.wordpress.com/2009/11/...gon-equipment/
    Spoiler!

speculations only though
    by Cryopon

Hopefully they don't mess it up by capping levels at 120 =(.

That would make lots of people slap their computer and call nexon a fail.

I know I would ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Reignstorm View Post
    Hopefully they don't mess it up by capping levels at 120 =(.

That would make lots of people slap their computer and call nexon a fail.

I know I would ;)
    Aran is level 200 since if it wasn't the intro would make no sense what-so-ever seeing as you start as level 200 then get de-leveled to level 1.

Aran is a rehashed version of Pole Arm welding DK or DrK which everyone knows that Pole Arm DK falls in comparsion to spear.
    I'm Retired.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Apparently MSEA got a special account specific ring as an event to Aran. Forgive me if I have details wrong, but:
    If someone lvled the Aran to 50 in either (1 day or the event timeframe), they recieved a special account ring. It could not be traded, scrolled, or karmaed, but it could be transfered to other characters on that account. It gave +3 att, some magic attack, and +3 to all stats.

Without a doubt, if GMS releases these rings, I will rush an Aran to 50 asap, no matter how stupid the class may turn out to be. Free godly ring? Yes please.

Spoiler!

inb4patch

I win.

Also, kMS offered a ring for every Aran that made it to 70 before the time limit was up (might've been the end of this year, actually, but I'm not sure). It was an epic ring that added ATT and a bunch of stats, but the catch was that you could only get one per account (I think).

*Edit: The reason why kMS took longer for the first level 200 is because they don't have 2x cards and lame/easy/OP'd training spots like WINDRAIDERS.

*Edit 2: Aran is a freestanding class like Warriors or Magicians, and NOT AT ALL LIKE CYGNUS KNIGHTS. They only get one path, and all their job names 2nd job + are all "Aran" (Well they were in kMS).
    They ONLY use Polearms and rely on "combos" to do damage... I'm pretty sure I said this in another thread.

*Edit 3: I need to start reading from the first page forward, not the other way around >_>
    http://hidden-street.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38916 <- Old thread, just read to look for some info, don't bother reviving it.

bolt202/veil225/feint200