Thread: Dex Questions

Default Dex Questions

-How much dex does a primarily unfunded tb need. I could get like 1 scrolled item but thats about it.

-If i do decide to scroll an item what is the best choice? Gloves or boots or what?

-Does the skill that raises accuracy raise it enough to eliminate the need for a high dex to hit high levels?

Thanks!

The regular dex build would have your dex equal to your level. You can get a bathrobe from the showa spa and scroll that with 10 100% dex scrolls. Then you can keep your dex lower by 10 (ie, 30 base dex at level 40, instead of 40 dex). That should only cost you about 370k. You should think about capping your dex at some point.

A good scrolled weapon should usually come first. Then gloves scrolled for attack

It definitely helps. TBs and brawlers are among the easiest to make dexless, since they get 60 accuracy just from their skills (+20 from quick motion, +20 from mastery, and +20 from energy charge when charged up). That's also not counting the accuracy boost from Blessing of the Fairy. If you go with the regular dex build, you should have no trouble hitting monsters you should be training on.
    Spoiler!

Alright thanks, is 50 a good dex to cap on if i dont go with any scrolled items or mastery? I was thinking of not bothering with mastery if i went with higher dex

Why would you not max mastery? It stabilizes your damage as well as giving you additional accuracy. It's the skill you should max (or at least get to 19) right after you max hp increase. 50 dex is usually a good place to cap, since there are so many ways to increase your dex through equips. Just remember that you need your total dex equal to your level if you want to use your level appropriate weapons
    Spoiler!

Ok then, what about charge, should that be a top priority? It seems really useful

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Yes, you will want to max everything except Mastery and Corkscrew. Keep Mastery at 19 (that is when the Mastery caps off, 1 more lvl just adds 1 acc). On my TB:
    Max HP (10)
    Mastery (19)
    Booster (6)
    1 Charge 2 Blast/2 Blast 1 Charge every lvl until both are maxed (20) (20)
    Lightning Charge (20)
    Finish Booster (20) *need later for speed infusion*
    Put the remaining 12 points into CorkScrew. (or if you have ACC problems, put 11 into CorkScrew and finish that 1 point in Mastery)

Spoiler!

so that means if im lvl 12 i should have 12 dex and the rest goes to only str? also wat does capping mean =/ and wat skills should i be maxing fr the first job with the straight atk, sumon etc ty