Thread: Question about giving leech with a BW

Slime

Default Question about giving leech with a BW

So, should i train a BW to 120 for leeching myself, or train a bishop/arch mage for it?

Blaze Wizards get 6 AP per level from 2-70. They should statistically have more MP than an adventurer mage's mp at level 120 (assuming both is lukless).

Blaze wizards get Meteor at level 110 and you can save points before 110 and add them in (level 100-110, save 20 points, get meteor, put 20 points in meteor right then at 110).

Blaze Wizard AMP is only at 130% maxed. Meteor uses up 3k MP (6k with max AMP). less than level 15/20 of an Adventurer's ultimate. It's weaker by the way, by about 70 basic attack at the least (when compared with a bishop's genesis).

if it's ONLY for leeching purposes, I suppose it would be better than an Adventurer's level 1 ultimate at 120.
    by Cryopon

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Blaze Wizards get 6 AP per level from 2-70. They should statistically have more MP than an adventurer mage's mp at level 120 (assuming both is lukless).

Blaze wizards get Meteor at level 110 and you can save points before 110 and add them in (level 100-110, save 20 points, get meteor, put 20 points in meteor right then at 110).

Blaze Wizard AMP is only at 130% maxed. Meteor uses up 3k MP (6k with max AMP). less than level 15/20 of an Adventurer's ultimate. It's weaker by the way, by about 70 basic attack at the least (when compared with a bishop's genesis).

if it's ONLY for leeching purposes, I suppose it would be better than an Adventurer's level 1 ultimate at 120.
    Haha, realised I should have written differently. I meant should i train a BW to 120 or a Bishop/AM to 130+ (or something)

You'd probably be BEST off training a bishop, because then it'll have HS as well, and will be able to do Harps (Blood Harps are fire-strong). True, a bishop at 120 is weak, but if you are willing to put the money in to passing Gen20 and getting to a level 15-20 ultimate, it would 100% 2hko Skeles near 140, and be able to get close to 100% 1hko Harps, depending on your equips.

Sort of regretting recommending this, though, because I hate people bandwagoning my class just to leech up other chars. >_>

Short answer:
    1. BW would be quicker and easier to train since you don't have to party, and would do more damage at 120 except at holy-weak or fire-strong.
    2. If you are willing to put in the time, a bishop would pay more dividends later, with HS and the ability to eventually 2hko Skeles and 1hko Harps.
    Spoiler!

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    You'd probably be BEST off training a bishop, because then it'll have HS as well, and will be able to do Harps (Blood Harps are fire-strong). True, a bishop at 120 is weak, but if you are willing to put the money in to passing Gen20 and getting to a level 15-20 ultimate, it would 100% 2hko Skeles near 140, and be able to get close to 100% 1hko Harps, depending on your equips.

Sort of regretting recommending this, though, because I hate people bandwagoning my class just to leech up other chars. >_>

Short answer:
    1. BW would be quicker and easier to train since you don't have to party, and would do more damage at 120 except at holy-weak or fire-strong.
    2. If you are willing to put in the time, a bishop would pay more dividends later, with HS and the ability to eventually 2hko Skeles and 1hko Harps.
    Thanks.

I was just thinkin' that the 3rd job is (or at least sounds) like pain with Priests, so i was thinking of an I/L, though it is going to take a loooong time still (with my playing time), even if i choose a faster class.

Blaze Wizards have Elemental Reset which makes blood harps' fire resistance nothing to worry about. I was able to 1hko them at 110.

Blaze wizards will have an easier time getting to 110 than a priest getting to 120. Blaze wizards will be stronger too for a bit.

However, in the long run Bishops will be a lot better for leeching. Genesis costs less MP, and it's holy damage which skelegons and galloperas are weak too. And HS increases the exp by 50%.