Thread: Skill allocation help

Beginner

Default Skill allocation help

I'm currently a 2nd job into thunder breakers and I'm getting a bit confused on what I should do next to prepare myself for 3rd job.

Right now, I've maxed :
    MAX HP INCREASE
    CORKSCREW
    KNUCKLE MASTERY

and I'm planning to max out: knuckle booster, energy charge, energy blast.

After looking around on the internet, it seems knuckle booster isn't as favoured nor corkscrew blow. I just want some more opinions on this.

Reason why I'm maxing out knuckle booster is for speed infusion on 3rd job, which I heard is a speed buff for the whole party and it stacks with normal boosters. And I guess I like corkscrew blow for it's damage, for now...

I'm starting to think corkscrew would become a bit useless towards 3rd job, due to its charge and such. So should I consider to spend some NX once I get to 3rd job to reset my skills and max out lightning charge instead? Or should I keep the corkscrew blow skillpoints, and just use charge as a replacement for lightning charge?

Max everything except for booster in the 2nd job. You master it later in the third job for Speed Infusion.

For Corkscrew Blow, I find it quite useful, but that's just me.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Since you already maxed corkscrew, just max everything else and leave booster at 11. Once you get to lvl 100, you can start putting points into booster and max it.
    Spoiler!

what don't u max in the 3rd job?

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCAKES View Post
    what don't u max in the 3rd job?
    Usually shockwave. Since TBs get sharkwave, shockwave is pretty much useless
    Spoiler!