Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Which class benefits the most?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which class benefits the most?

Default Which class benefits the most?

Which class benefit most from Lukless formula??? ... im torn between I/L and cleric.
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

I/L will benefit more from the bonus of having no LUK because they have skills with higher base attacks than cleric.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

also planning to fund w/ this acc btw. so ... which one benefits the most from lukless and which one is the easiest funding w/ the lukless formula ...
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Lukless clerics are the cheapest class in the game.

Icon11

I would go with i/l because you get a level 130 wand that boosts your element and is lukless >.>

Short answer: I/L mages. You can really see the difference in damage between these 2 classes.
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

R>Guild members to Sideways in Bootes. Must be at least Lvl 100+ and active.

Quote Originally Posted by fc3srx7 View Post
    Short answer: I/L mages. You can really see the difference in damage between these 2 classes.
    He didn't ask for the difference in damage, he asked for whoever gets the most benefits from going LUKless and which is cheaper.

The attacking class (I/L) benefits more in terms of damage going LUKless, while the Cleric is much cheaper;
    Heal is spammable, has a relatively low MP cost, causes you not to need MG at MP3, and heals you (no way!).
    I/L has a 6 monster attack that costs 40 MP (ridiculously high) and is relatively weak.

From what I've seen though, Priests are hard to solo with.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Icon11

Priests are always cheaper doesn't matter if they're low luk or lukless

this char isnt to be a main that ill be playing till like 170, it will probably be just a char that I will fund a DK and sometimes boss with.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

In the end it's I/L Mages because of E-Wands. Regular Luk mages either require an obscene amount of Luk to equip an E-Staff, or in the case of Bishops, can't use E-Wands.

Strictly speaking IL vs Cleric, the IL benefits more because the IL gets the E-Wand and the Cleric does not, therefore the IL has an end-game weapon of level 130 and the Cleric has an end-game weapon of 64, unless they manage to hoard atrocious amounts of money for luk equips.

tl;dr : IL Mages.
    Not back. Front.