Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Warrior Build.

Banned

Default Dawn Warrior Build.

Hey there, I am looking for a DW build. My Dawn Warrior is level 32. I put a Point in soul blade, and am now putting Sword mastery at level 19. What do I do after that? Note: I am not putting points into final attack.

1 Soul Blade
    19 Mastery
    6 Booster
    10 Soul Rush
    30 Soul Blade
    20 Rage
    20 Booster
    1 Mastery
    xx free points

based on my personal preferences, may be different for you
    by Cryopon

Banned

Ah, okay. I will use FA's points and max out Soul rush.

I went for a FA build.

1 Soul Blade
    20 Mastery
    6 Booster
    10 Soul Rush
    29 Soul Blade
    30 FA
    5 Booster

But it really just depends if you like FA with skills like Brandish later on or not. Some people prefer a longer booster time.

I know it's a girl in the pic, but I only had new character space left on my girl account. >_<

Eww i suggest maxing soul blade and soul rush at kinda equal intervals so for 10 levels put 2 points into Soul Blade and 1 Point into Soul Rush. In the end you'll have soul blade that hits the maximum number of monsters and a maxed soul rush. imo Soul Blade is much more of an asset then Soul Rush.

Also remember that Final Attack increases the DPS of Brandish so thats 2x 230% x 250% damage at a 60% chance. Plus final atk is a buff so u can choose to activate it or not unlike archers where if u put 1 point into final attack ur screwed. Back on topic, so if ur single killing stuff like newties with Brandish Final Attack is Awsome. Also keep booster at 11 its seems to be good enough then
    Last edited by TheHalfAsian; 1st December 2009 at 05:39 AM.
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheHalfAsian View Post
    Eww i suggest maxing soul blade and soul rush at kinda equal intervals so for 10 levels put 2 points into Soul Blade and 1 Point into Soul Rush. In the end you'll have soul blade that hits the maximum number of monsters and a maxed soul rush. imo Soul Blade is much more of an asset then Soul Rush.

Also remember that Final Attack increases the DPS of Brandish so thats 2x 230% x 250% damage at a 60% chance. Plus final atk is a buff so u can choose to activate it or not unlike archers where if u put 1 point into final attack ur screwed. Back on topic, so if ur single killing stuff like newties with Brandish Final Attack is Awsome. Also keep booster at 11 its seems to be good enough then
    Uhm, no it isn't.

yes it is on all cygnus the only chars its not a buff on is adventurers. go ahead look more into it
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Simulation View Post
    Uhm, no it isn't.
    Asian member is correct. The FA of cygnus knights are a buff, where they can activate it and deactivate it (right click FA icon on the top right hand corner of the screen). And it FA works with a cygnus's Brandish
    by Cryopon

Drake

It is proven that Brandish with FA on Soul Masters raise the DPS, but by like 1%, so it doesn't really matter if you do master it or not. But FA looks cool on DWs, so I would definitely get it.

I went the build that makes training most efficient:

+1 Rush
    +19 Mastery
    +6 Booster
    +21 Blade (max range and 5 monsters)
    +9 (Max) Rush
    +20 (Max) Rage
    +30 (Max)Final Attack
    +9 (Max) Blade
    +1 Mastery (Max)
    +5 Booster.

A build with FA should look like
    MAX Rush
    MAX Mastery
    11 Booster
    MAX Blade
    MAX Rage
    MAX FA

BTW Soul is useless, so if you missed Power Strike or Slash Blast, you should probably consider restarting.
    Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    It is proven that Brandish with FA on Soul Masters raise the DPS, but by like 1%, so it doesn't really matter if you do master it or not. But FA looks cool on DWs, so I would definitely get it.

I went the build that makes training most efficient:

+1 Rush
    +19 Mastery
    +6 Booster
    +21 Blade (max range and 5 monsters)
    +9 (Max) Rush
    +20 (Max) Rage
    +30 (Max)Final Attack
    +9 (Max) Blade
    +1 Mastery (Max)
    +5 Booster.

A build with FA should look like
    MAX Rush
    MAX Mastery
    11 Booster
    MAX Blade
    MAX Rage
    MAX FA

BTW Soul is useless, so if you missed Power Strike or Slash Blast, you should probably consider restarting.
    I maxed Power strike and Slash blast. And HP recovery first. And added 11 into soul afterward.
    I put a point into soul blade, and I am getting mastery to 19. Then I am maxing(?) booster. Then going onto rage or FA. But I have a long time to decide what to do.