Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SD] How would you change your life if you could live 1,000 years?

I'd suicide man. I can't live 1k years without cracking. No human can. Everyone we begin to love and care about will die, but you not dying? Thats a terrible thing to think, and I wouldn't want any other thing but a normal lifespan.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    I'd suicide man. I can't live 1k years without cracking. No human can. Everyone we begin to love and care about will die, but you not dying? Thats a terrible thing to think, and I wouldn't want any other thing but a normal lifespan.
    Gotta read at least the first post before you post mang :[
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Gotta read at least the first post before you post mang :[
    I read it. How would I change my life? I wouldn't. Why should I? I'd live normally, but I'd crack after everyone I know dies. Then when I get over it, I'd be part of a different generation, somewhat, and the cycle repeats. It would be living hell.
    hi

I'd probably do everything I've wanted to do, crazy things like sky diving and stuff. And when all that loses its enjoyment, I'd try to be a nice peaceful man on a long walk around the world trying to make people feel better.

Kinda like Vash from Trigun. Except without the super human powers and the gun in his arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    PAPULATAPATAPUS

in your heart........or your lungs if im bored....................

focus on one subject of study for the entire lenght of my life to astronomically change that field..............like dedicating myself to makeing the worlds greatest breast implants!
    im pretty sure mario's jewish....................

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    I read it. How would I change my life? I wouldn't. Why should I? I'd live normally, but I'd crack after everyone I know dies. Then when I get over it, I'd be part of a different generation, somewhat, and the cycle repeats. It would be living hell.
    god! again? really?
    it's if you AND everyone else too got to live up to be 1k. NOT just you. -_-