Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deputy Badge?

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    No they're untradeable. You'll have to either buy leech or the item from someone and wait for them to kill it (and the mob will hopefully drop it).
    Only the Headless Horseman head and Bigfoot toe are untradeable. You should be able to find the Lucky Charms and Soiled Rags in the FM.

but the lucky charms hardly drop in Windia. i have to waste about 900K to buy 30 of them. Why are FM prices so high? I guess the MTS is a little bit better, the prices aren't over priced.

Soiled Rags and Lucky Charms are sellable in FM. My world in Bera would charge 30k per item. However, to get HH and BF drop you'll have to party with people to see if they drop one.
    I'm Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    but the lucky charms hardly drop in Windia. i have to waste about 900K to buy 30 of them. Why are FM prices so high? I guess the MTS is a little bit better, the prices aren't over priced.
    Lucky Charms are fine by going in the Hidden Street (watch out for HH). Soiled rags... are a nuisance since I can't hit them.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Wtf, if they sell for that much, I'LL sell them to you. Seriously, go into the Crimsonwood Forest, head toward the southeastern exit of the main fork, avoid the Elderwraith and look for a sign to reach a training ground FILLED with Leprechuans. Stand between two on the right side, and use a mass atk to kill both (if you're I/L use lightning, if you're a cleric, use SR) then collect the goodies. Lucky Charms are not a hard find, if you spam kill.

Even better, every few hours Headless Horseman pops up to try and get a piece of you. If you can beat him, you don't even need to leave this area to have two parts of the quest done.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 9th December 2009 at 12:01 PM.

i think it was 20K or 30K each for lucky charm- i bought it from a high lvl player.