Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
so since im going to be a FA wind archer

Thread: so since im going to be a FA wind archer

Default so since im going to be a FA wind archer

like the title said i will b a fa wind archer! and yes my mind is made up! so im guesing about this build max bow mastery max storm breaker. max final attak. max wind walk and i think 5 booster 10 sould arrow and 15 thrust if that equals 110sp i think.... so any1 have a better build or suggestions? like should i max storm breaker or windwalk?

Drake

You'll definitely need more booster than that , minimal lvl 11.

I won't be spending my time in this post trying to tweak and form a feasible FA Wind Archer build, because there isn't one that exists. FA only works with Double Shot, which becomes useless for training by lvl 35 at most once you've gotten a decent lvl of Storm Break, and even loses its function for long range single target DPS after you get Strafe / Windshot . Even Strafe might be gone from your keyboard once you get Hurricane.

Lvl 5 booster will cause you to have a slower Wind Shot. Lvl 10 Soul Arrow is OK I guess , just troublesome to keep recasting, especially when spamming hurricane.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

thanks alot. i think ima put the sp from thrust into booster and soul arrow! thanks :]