Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiger Woods Case

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

This is so retarded.

The entire concept of publicizing a famous person's life is stupid. No one would care if they were just a normal person, I don't see why anyone should care if this person did something stupid. Honestly, if he were some obscure player who is just as good at golf, he could live a nice simple life without all the news screaming about every little mistake.

People make mistakes. Crap happens. Get over it.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    This is so retarded.

The entire concept of publicizing a famous person's life is stupid. No one would care if they were just a normal person, I don't see why anyone should care if this person did something stupid. Honestly, if he were some obscure player who is just as good at golf, he could live a nice simple life without all the news screaming about every little mistake.

People make mistakes. Crap happens. Get over it.
    he's not a person, he is a tiger rawrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

The media over it is amazing, but what's just as amazing is how people tend to belittle adultery as if it's not a big deal.

The man had a wife, he slept with another women. It's a big deal. People in society now-a-days tend to expect adultery in such people to the point where they don't care. You're expected to be loyal to your partner. It's as simple as that, yet to these people it's not that simple at all.

Shocking News: Tiger is Tiger.
    Gone with the wind

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    The media over it is amazing, but what's just as amazing is how people tend to belittle adultery as if it's not a big deal.

The man had a wife, he slept with another women. It's a big deal. People in society now-a-days tend to expect adultery in such people to the point where they don't care. You're expected to be loyal to your partner. It's as simple as that, yet to these people it's not that simple at all.
    Well of course adultery is serious, but it's honestly ridiculous how obsessed everyone gets over it. Tiger's just a normal person going through serious trouble.

For example, if I had told someone Bob Smith was cheating on his wife, they'd probably say, "How awful! He should be ashamed of himself."
    But then if I told them Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife, they'd say, "JESUS CHRIST WHAT AN ABOMINATION TO SOCIETY I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT OH MY GOD WHAT A SCANDAL I HATE HIM."
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Shocking News: Tiger is Tiger.
    OSHI-------------

What makes this particularly interesting is that lots of kids look up to Tiger Woods. Lots and lots of little kids.

http://highheelsonthefield.typepad.c...-own-life.html

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Well of course adultery is serious, but it's honestly ridiculous how obsessed everyone gets over it. Tiger's just a normal person going through serious trouble.

For example, if I had told someone Bob Smith was cheating on his wife, they'd probably say, "How awful! He should be ashamed of himself."
    But then if I told them Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife, they'd say, "JESUS CHRIST WHAT AN ABOMINATION TO SOCIETY I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT OH MY GOD WHAT A SCANDAL I HATE HIM."
    No, I think it's because it's easier to write about tiger woods than it is to write about football teams in the daily paper.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Everyone likes to see a great man fall.

Seeing everything go right in his life, how he moved on up, how he had no faults and was just great, he was still someone the kids could look up to making it all the way up there, people wanted to 'humanize' him. What do they do? This. This is what they always do.
    Gone with the wind

in your heart........or your lungs if im bored....................

i was laughing when they first started talking about it but now..........there over doing it , and for some reason they wont let it lie...........
    im pretty sure mario's jewish....................