Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fun!!

queston triple strike or pole mastery

Quote Originally Posted by gothman View Post
    queston triple strike or pole mastery
    I'd get 1 point into Triple Strike then max Pole Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shun View Post
    Spoiler!

thx for tip aper^^
    No problem :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    PAPULATAPATAPUS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aperature View Post
    I'd get 1 point into Triple Strike then max Pole Mastery.

No problem :P
    You need 3 triple to add into mastery. Get that, 19 mastery, 9 triple(skip drain completely for now, worthless at low levels), save 40-45, get combo smash, pour points into that, level, max it, etc.

is there a reasoning to only 19 on mastery?

Banned

Level 19 mastery already gives you 60% mastery. The difference between 19 and 20 is 1 acc, which is hardly anything; so it's usually skipped completely.

e: almost forgot though, you'll want to max mastery before 4th job, since they get another mastery then which requires 20. but it's not really priority at a low level, so get it when you're nearing there.
    Last edited by Poisonous; 13th December 2009 at 05:55 PM.

i disagree totally. i would rather have a point put in mastery now and get one of the second job skills one less, than get mastery later and have to w8 another fricken 5m exp to put the last point in where i could be putting it into something beneficial.
    "All the world needs is me."

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    My fail-member sensors are going off.
    Not quite as much as they did for NGPriest.
    T.T

Since everyone seems to have them........
    [x] make 3rd job [ ] make 4th job [x] 10m [x] 20m [x]50m [x] Zhelm [X] lvl 100 [ ]Lvl 110
    [ ]100m

Banned

You want to max combo smash ASAP. It's one of the best skills out of any 2nd job class. If you're bent on getting it in 2nd job, get it after that.

any input on capping dex?

I am 25, and taking a break for now because I have a buttload of apartment to clean and laundry to do.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    I'm betting the sheer number of Arans flooding the landscape will go down as people who went in thinking it was an easy class, realize it takes work like the rest.
    What game are you playing?

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Same game as you. You wouldn't believe the sheer mass of new Arans in Windia though. They caused every channel to lag, and on the start up screen filled most channels to 1/2 bars, and only come out during 2x exp. That tells me that most of them are noobs, looking for an easy class. And based on seeing them play in the Henesys PQ earlier, I can tell you most of my hunch is correct (they kept hunting the seeds, didn't drop anything and generally stood around until time was almost up). I got from 1-32 in about 4 days, alot of them are still waiting in KPQ to train, or trying to leech (it gives you crap exp now ppl) from large parties.