Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's everyone's level?

Got lv36 with 10 minutes to spare before SC.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Banned

Gonna buy some 2x tomorrow and get to like, 50 or something. ._.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Disable Standard Shield on AVG when you play maple. It's not like you're downloading stuff while you're playing Maple, right?
    Yea but still, all it would take is one hacker, while the shield is down. Cloud antivirus works by a system other than just checking the names of things, so as weak or strong as it is, it won't find fault with my programs just because they find a word that sounds like a virus.

http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

And no one is going to 'hack' you while the shield is down if you're on maple, unless you have a preexisting virus.

32 now. Alot of the ppl in Windia are noobs that KPQ instead of mass training, so they're STILL sitting there. I'd already beaten two of King Pepe's Yetis by then.

And yes, I do have a previous virus. Dunno if it's gone or not, but it already made ssiws cheese of my microsoft firewall, to the point that I can't turn it on. I got it by trying to get a free code for MS Office activation at a questionable place, and it seems to be taken care of but now an "unknown error" won't let be turn it back on. If you can help me fix or reinstall it, I might consider the following, till then, a cheap AV is better than none, especially since AVG balked even when I ignored it and put MS.exe back on after healing and restoring.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 15th December 2009 at 09:42 PM.

Banned

Restarted my Aran. Getting to 50 and restarting one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Restarted my Aran. Getting to 50 and restarting one last time.
    how many rings can a single character wear? It's like two isn't it?
    by Cryopon

You're forgetting the fact that you can storage trade them. Just farm out rings, and give them to your other characters. I'd keep multiple Arans rather than restarting and get each to level 70. Then send the best two rings each got to your other chars, and scrap all but one Aran (your favorite).

http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

And no one is going to 'hack' you while the shield is down if you're on maple, unless you have a preexisting virus.
    Tried this. PandaCloud btw is a piece of junk. Security Essentials, rather than being aggro jerks (like AVG was, where they assumed it was a virus and put it immediately into vault) and auto-deleting MapleStory, were like "we dunno what this is, would you like us to send a report on it?" I clicked yes, and told it to exception it. Unlike AVG, it actually let me click on MapleStory.exe itself, not just the folder (AVG also ignored my attempts to except it anyway). Plus, the very FIRST scan (before they even finished with updates) they noticed a threat and did something about it.

I'll try to make lvl 70 and give my priest +50 HP.

RookTM's avvie.

Shakugan no Shana, right?
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 16th December 2009 at 04:30 AM.

Just to answer the thread, my aran (in gms) is lvl 38.
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

Banned

Can I have a training place for level 22-30? Currently 22 :D