Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's everyone's level?

Level 115 atm. Would be around 130, but I slowed down a bit because I am back at university and prefer social events. :)

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I'm about level 47 now. Not too bad for only having Aran one month (nearly caught up to my main), but still not really 115 or whatever. I dunno how you trained, cause I've been on 6 hours a day, without much in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    I'm about level 47 now. Not too bad for only having Aran one month (nearly caught up to my main), but still not really 115 or whatever. I dunno how you trained, cause I've been on 6 hours a day, without much in the way.
    I was on about 4-6 hours per day, grinding pretty much the entire time. Tried to play during the 2x events as much as possible, and I bought 4 hour 2x cards in order to 4x at times. That netted about 8-10 levels in 4 hours up until around level 110, where things slow a bit. Cheers. :)

I did usually 4 hours of 4x a day during xmas break (missed about 5 days of it)
    I also did the 12 hours of 4x during christmas day. Training an aran is insanely easy... 120 currently
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Just hit 100 last night. I play about 4 hours after I get off of work, usually without 2/4X though. And I'm almost never home for the 2X events, so that's still good in my opinion.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

Beginner

which is better for a 47 aran? monster survival in ariant or CPQ?

Took me two weeks after Arans release to get to 105 than I quit till yesterday and made it to 110 =] I trained at Galloperas on 4x.

Hey. They made the hp bars much smaller so it takes less time to lvl. Also, i am lvl 31 currently. i will post my lvl again in like 3 weeks.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leonfang7 View Post
    Hey. They made the hp bars much smaller so it takes less time to lvl. Also, i am lvl 31 currently. i will post my lvl again in like 3 weeks.