Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Reasons y I train at TJ and not WR at lvl 50

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    ...irrelevant to the topic
    Have you tried training in the CWK windraider room? Considering you can pass the gaurdians (or get a door via priest). I'm thinking that could also be a contender because it is much less crowded then MP3, jesters and lower ascent. (at least in lolkradia)
    Hmmm... where is this room I'm interested now, I'll head there as soon as I find a way and test it out

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Also, what kind of drops are you able to get in TJs? I mean, at least with the WR's you can trade badges for minimum of 750k or scrolls (bow scrolls anyone?).
    Twisted Jesters drop 60% scrolls for Wands matk, Summoning Rocks and Mana Elixirs to maintain ur mana. but other then those there isnt much more notable for their drops
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Banned

Personally, I would go to WR for the badge trading.

And CWK Tornado Corridor is where WR just spawn. There's other rooms as well, but i wouldn't recommend it (NR, FB, SB). But they're always packed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHalfAsian View Post
    Zakum Helm (15 dex, 20 acc)
    Bath Robe (20 dex, 12 acc)
    Guan Yu Pole Arm (74 atk, 3 dex, 34 acc)
    Work Glove (11 atk)
    lvl 26 Shoes (5 acc)
    PAC (4 luk, 3 atk)
    Titanium Reciever (2 dex, 2 luk)
    Lilins Ring
    Spiegelmanns Necklace
    White Belt
    Combo King Medal (5 acc, 3 stats)
    Holu Crap.

Thanks for making me think that it's actually possible to train at Twisted Jesters OR Windraiders at level 50 ;-;.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    Holu Crap.

Thanks for making me think that it's actually possible to train at Twisted Jesters OR Windraiders at level 50 ;-;.
    Some of those equips arent even needed, if your not funded I'd suggest Twisted Jesters since you would be able to hit them quite easily. You can easily substitute the bathrobe for a 10dex/5acc one and instead of a Guan yu pole arm, a Maple Scorpio works just as nicely. Plus theres even Dex Work gloves that could make this very well possible and dont forget the acc boost u get from Blessing of the Fairy, mines only lvl 9, the shoes can be easily made because shoes for dex scrolls are cheap as hell. You dont even need a Cape for this training. Dont forget Acc pots are a must sometimes and they are really cheap in Ludi. If you have all these equips you dont even need a Zakum Helm so if you can afford one on ur Aran or dont wanna transfer one using Karma.

Even if you do damage without missing you will eventually kill them. I started out doing 300 or so damage sometimes.

Finally, I edited the initial one to include Windraiders inside the Tornado Room in Crimsonwood Keep, Enjoy!
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Icon7

I went to the HH Chimney right before the server check and I find it to be ideal if you can at least get the acc requirement. I have about 144 acc and I'm a lvl 50 dexless Aran and I can hit them 100%. The damage on them won't be extremely high and with the large amount of HP Jesters have, could take 20+ hits per. Nonetheless, maxed Combo Smash is very efficient if you can round up 3 or more Jesters.

I also found a brown china top but like what's been said, there isn't an abundance of drops there.