Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
"Hog" (Monster Rider)

Thread: "Hog" (Monster Rider)

Default "Hog" (Monster Rider)

Damn, just went through all the stuff to get a hog...

WOW, can't imagine how i got to 70 with out the sense of speed/convenience it now gives me....

questions:

- can it be killed/stolen? (read in a 2008 post that that is possible??) if so, do you just make sure your off of it when around strong monsters? Hows it stolen?? Also, can it die from a long drop, i.e. like the ludibrium long drop in the cross roads of time? I just dont see any indication of Hit points, etc..??? thx.

- there is a slot for "MOB Equip" beside the "Saddle"??? what sort of equips are there? thx.

Banned

It cannot be stolen. Who ever thought of that? And I am pretty sure it can't die. Uhm, the "Mob" slot next to it might be something not released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulation View Post
    It cannot be stolen. Who ever thought of that? And I am pretty sure it can't die. Uhm, the "Mob" slot next to it might be something not released yet.
    someone indicated it was stolen and another poster said they accidentally killed it.

Originally Posted by NegiWarrior
    I got my hog stolen SEVEN FREAKING TIMES today!@@)(%&#(**

that sucks

I was never bothered. After I ran into you I got my own spot on ch 4 on the top ledge. Accidentally killed one then waited 1 hour 37 minutes and another one spawned and I got my hog.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulation View Post
    do you know what "Tiredness" stands for? my hog shows 42

It also shows he can move up "levels"...

you know anything about these?

Negi's either making a joke, or more likely he's referring to the part where you catch the Hog itself.
    The tiredness means exactly what it is. When it reaches a certain point it will kick you off. To replenish it, buy Revitalizers from Pet NPCs. As you make it tired and make it not tired repeatedly, it will gain EXP and level up which I have no idea what it does.
    And no it can't be killed. You're the one that gets killed since you can't pot when using it.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Drake

Probably what Negi meant :

When he was catching the hog with the 20m thingy, someone else got ahead of him 7 times before he could actually catch it himself.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

I believe there was a way to kill it before with Meso explosion. I have no idea if it been fixed or not.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

The hog itself in the map could be killed by ME, but as far as I know, not when it is being ridden.
    You CAN drop your hog, but you do an even harder quest to get it back.

Spoiler!

thanks for all the info guys/gals.