Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG iX - [RECOIL]

Spoiler!

chuck a frag grenade into the room
    Last edited by Shun; 1st January 2010 at 02:41 AM.
    "All the world needs is me."

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    My fail-member sensors are going off.
    Not quite as much as they did for NGPriest.
    T.T

Since everyone seems to have them........
    [x] make 3rd job [ ] make 4th job [x] 10m [x] 20m [x]50m [x] Zhelm [X] lvl 100 [ ]Lvl 110
    [ ]100m

First Dice I : 4
    2nd : 2
    3rd : 5
    Dice II : 16

You hear Kon curse and a few seconds later, the explosion.
    You sneak a peek after the smoke has cleared and quickly move back when gunfire rains on the opposite wall.
    Looks like you missed or only wounded him.

Phase 5 has ended.

Phase 6 will begin now.

==================================
    Kira Yamato - Phase 6

MAI1 still remains with you and you have followed him to a new location - just behind the trash compactors.
    There is no other way in except a very risky route into the trash compactors which probably may get you crushed [2 'Win' dice I rolls to stay alive.] or the back doors which lead to stairs, meant for emergencies.

Given Options :
    I. Remain and [Insert your choice of action here]
    2. Up the stairs. UP UP AND AWAY.
    3. Through the compactors.
    4. Get back to the garage.
    5. Yawn, stretch and scratch the itch on the back of your neck.

You can also choose to form your own option.
    Will be informed by the next post.
    Access Granted : Move allowed and i will conduct it.
    Access DENIED : Move NOT allowed and the next turn starts for a random opponent. But if you're the SECOND main player to move, the players of the other team can move. AIs are only able to move if a turn is skipped or after all players have made their move.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Up the stairs!
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Dice I : 6
    Dice II : 1

Just as you head for the stair, you hear something cut through the air and with a resounding crack embed itself into the wall.
    It's a sniper.
    You two quickly rush into the door and take cover behind an adjacent wall.

Phase 6 has ended.

Phase 7 will begin now.

Kon - Phase 7

Good solid and strong oak saved you from the worst of the blast and only your leg was injured - which it already was anyway. You look around in hope for some medical kit.
    Roll dice II : 5
    You curse your dead comrade's misfortune - for if he were still alive you would have a better a chance of getting out alive.

Given Options :
    2. Bust through the window and start climbing.
    3. Charge out and fire wildy on a particular side. [ Please state angle, elevation and position. >:3 ]
    5. Chuck your choice of grenade out and rush them as it explodes.

Access DENIED : Move NOT allowed and the next turn starts for a random opponent. But if you're the SECOND main player to move, the players of the other team can move. AIs are only able to move if a turn is skipped or after all players have made their move.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Remain behind the oak and aim at the hole I tried to climb in earlier, waiting for a possible enemy to rush out.

Aww, f-
    doublepost
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 3rd January 2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Okay. An announcement.
    Inactiveness will be expected i hope, considering it is no longer the holidays.
    This year, 2010 is the year of my critical level of my studies in Singapore's education system - which i curse the 'genius' who created such a moronic idea.
    Destiny, it may be worked on. But much. Much. Lesser.
    Including iX. And hence the time limit is.. *waves hand* gone, to be fair to you all.
    I will still update compression, though of course, in bigger bulks.. in bigger gaps of time.

Now.

Dice I : 4
    Dice II : 12

No one comes out. You start to scramble into ventilation shaft and no one outside seems to be coming after you.
    Also, you wonder - why the hell do such places like these have such big ventilation shafts for people to sneak through and squeeze through?
    You shrug, and move on. It seems to slope upwards.

Phase 7 has ended.

Phase 8 will begin now.

Lunasaku - Phase 8

[Please look at your previous phase details to proceed.]

Given Options :
    2. Through the double doors. [Choose mode of entry : Silent but NOT ready OR to burst in with noise but the gun at the ready.]
    3. Charge out and fire wildy on a particular side. [ Please state angle, elevation and position. >:3 ]
    5. Down the left of the corridor.
    6. Down the right of what ONCE was a corridor.

Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Bump because for some reason, it appears that Kon is the last one to have posted in the thread.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Burst through the doors, gun ready!
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

Dice I : 2
    Dice II : 1

It appears to be a canteen.
    It also seems empty. The menu is riddled with holes.
    And there appears to be one bowl of hot, steaming ramen left abandoned.

Too good to be true. You hear some noises in the shafts above you. Echoing.
    There is also another door at the other end of the canteen.

Phase 8 has ended.

AI Phase II will begin now.

AI Phase I

All remaining AIs have moved to a new spot.

AI Phase II has ended.

Phase 9 will begin now.

Shun - Phase 9

You curse. From the looks of the office, there is no remains of Kon - which is impossible. Then you notice the open air vent.

Given Options :
    I. Camp.
    2. Enter the vent. [Rolls Dice I twice. If both are 'wins' - You will probably get an preemptive move.]
    3. Chuck in a frag grenade. [Forgot to mention, chucking a grenade needs three dice I rolls. All must be the same type of hit in order to make a full kill.]
    4. Retreat and go [Insert choice of area.] - You can deal with one wounded man later. Of course, some people say a wounded lion is to be feared more than a healthy unharmed lion.

Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.