Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Loud Buzzing Noise

Quote Originally Posted by LaTale View Post
    Even I know that. Check your recycle bin icons. Not sure how it's done in WIn7, but it should be under the appearance tab.
    Checking them doesn't do anything.

Sounds like you just need to reboot. I haven't had such a problem.

Well I did change the icon for a full recycle bin. Did it on Vista too, but no problem there.

My dad got 7 too. He had Trend Micro security on Vista and at least 3000 songs on iTunes, but he has neither on 7. Since my dad bought a bunch os songs from iTunes and transferred even more from CDs, he does not have the mp3s in a file like I do. Also, when trying to install Trend Micro it asks for a pin number, which we shouldn't have to put in as he has paid for it already. How do we get all his songs back and install the security system?

Don't quote me, but I don't think 7 backs up your files automatically when you upgrade from Vista. However, his music on iTunes is tied to his account, so all he needs to do is re-download them.

If Trend Micro asks for a PIN number, then put in the PIN number you used to activate the product. It should be on the installation CD, manual, or somewhere in the box. If you can't find it, then contact Trend Micro and I'm sure they'll issue you a replacement key.

Quote Originally Posted by F50 NOS View Post
    Don't quote me, but I don't think 7 backs up your files automatically when you upgrade from Vista. However, his music on iTunes is tied to his account, so all he needs to do is re-download them.

If Trend Micro asks for a PIN number, then put in the PIN number you used to activate the product. It should be on the installation CD, manual, or somewhere in the box. If you can't find it, then contact Trend Micro and I'm sure they'll issue you a replacement key.
    7 does back up aboslutely everything. Anyway for his music he just had to search "mp3" on his computer and 4500 something songs appeared.

As for Trend Micro, I doubt we still have the PIN. He's been using it for a long time. I guess we'll have to contact TM.