Thread: So, now what?

Banned

Default So, now what?

How is someone going to make a maple island beginner now with the change?

Apologies, but I'm redownloading maple now since my old version refuses to update ^_^'

What changes? Cause it would take a lot of effort to make a Maplebeginner (which I know someone in my guild is a 40+ of).

I assume they added new maps or something to make it -slighly- more worth making an islander?
    TaichoNoob - 80 - Broa

No they removed like half the maps in Maple Island lol.

You can't do crap anymore, there's only one map to train on 15+ >_>'

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Although I can't say for beginners, but the time to breeze though Maple Island is for convenient sakes for regular players making new characters.

However, I just feel that newbies starting this game might have problems understanding what to do if the experience to actually go through the tutorial is short.

Banned

is this that one like jms where the monsters give a lot more exp

i have ms patched, but i haven't made a new adventurer in forever

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    is this that one like jms where the monsters give a lot more exp

i have ms patched, but i haven't made a new adventurer in forever
    No they just took out a bunch of maps and condensed the ones that are still here.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    No they just took out a bunch of maps and condensed the ones that are still here.
    really, only one map is available to train (2 if you don't do mai's quests).

I personally liked the newest changes to Maple Island before these. If you did all the quest it would shoot you up to level 10 without ever having to hit a monster for no purpose other than gaining experience, and it showed you the ropes fairly well too. I barely remember the original Maple Island, though. I found it was fairly confusing when I first started playing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JustVinPad View Post
    I personally liked the newest changes to Maple Island before these. If you did all the quest it would shoot you up to level 10 without ever having to hit a monster for no purpose other than gaining experience, and it showed you the ropes fairly well too. I barely remember the original Maple Island, though. I found it was fairly confusing when I first started playing.
    We're talking about island noobs training spots... I don't think getting to at least lvl 20 on Maple Island is possible :\

Well, I've never been one to train much on Maple Island, so I am pretty happy with these changes. Makes getting to level 10 much quicker and easier. Less painful too. Although, I agree that getting to level 20 would be near impossible.