Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Aran guide, SP+AP build and training spots!

Thread: Aran guide, SP+AP build and training spots!

Threaded View

Default Aran guide, SP+AP build and training spots!

Well, from making an Aran, I chose to make this char my current main character. After looking through HS, I saw there were no real guides for Aran. I'll create a guide for now and will add more later and will accept suggestions. I will also create banners and whatnot to make this thread super awesome!
    Spoiler!

1st job SP build (This is not set in stone, final AP should be the same though)
    Spoiler!

The AP build will be determined by amount of funds and how much you are willing to miss at first. I of course kept dex at 4 and went all into STR. My view on a capped dex should be 30 at most. I will go into more detail on this later if this guide is actually used.

2nd job SP build
    Spoiler!

3rd job build There are actually two common builds that I have read and will post both. I am currently going with the first one.

Spoiler!

This build was posted by a southperry forum member and all credit will go to him.
    Spoiler!

4th Job SP build
    Spoiler!

Training 0-30
    Spoiler!

lvl 30-70 Training
    Spoiler!

Training 70-120
    Spoiler!

AP Builds
    Spoiler!

Suggested Gear
    Spoiler!

Not done of course, will post HP washing formula and update the gear to a higher lvl later today/this week.
    First guide I've posted, so PM or post directly if you feel I made mistakes! Thank you!
    Last edited by ithrow4luk; 16th October 2010 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Revisions
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.