Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum upgrade!

Jr. Necki

I loved the smilies though :(

the forum doesn't remember me
    by Cryopon

kind of a weird thing I found

if you go to http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/index.php (this is the link on all the front pages), it doesn't remember your log in and you can't log in either
    but if you go to http://hidden-street.net/forum/index.php (no www), then it works fine.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    What is this Evan board? Aside from my obvious complaint about the dark theme, it really bothers me that the chatbox cannot be expanded like the old one. Also the snowman logo was better, but that's a moot point. The gigantic space between posts and signatures is annoying. Anyway, great job!
    Evan's a new class (yes) in KMST.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Is there a way to see the archives for the chatbox? And can we disable the notification for when someone replys to a thread?

Also, I don't have my permissions set for the new chatbox. I used to be able to moderate it.
    The archives are not functioning atm, even the chatbox's author admitted to that. We just have to wait I guess.. :/

What notification? o_O I don't seem to be seeing any notifications like you described. In any case, I'm almost certain it's in your account's settings.

And sorry about that, should be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
    I still wished we had slime based emotes.. DX Otherwise, great job! southperry did this update too.

BTW EDIT: Is there a way to make it so when i click reply, it always goes to the advanced screen? or no?
    Yeah.. I'll have to look into that actually. I'd love slime-based emotes too.

I think you can change that in your settings iirc. Can't remember at the top of my head but I'm certain that's possible.

Edit: Settings > Forum Settings > Message Editor Interface

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    kind of a weird thing I found

if you go to http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/index.php (this is the link on all the front pages), it doesn't remember your log in and you can't log in either
    but if you go to http://hidden-street.net/forum/index.php (no www), then it works fine.
    Yeah, this has been going on since the old forums, and I'm not sure if it's an issue. You can just login again at the www link, so you'd have two different set of cookies for the link with the www, and the link without.

And thanks guys! :)

cool, post counts are back! is it still excluding posts from ranbowstreet and such?

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    cool, post counts are back! is it still excluding posts from ranbowstreet and such?
    Yes it still exclude posts from certain boards, but no, they're not actually supposed to be back. I intend to remove it again when I find out how to, the new upgrade has completely removed all modifications we've previously made.

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    The archives are not functioning atm, even the chatbox's author admitted to that. We just have to wait I guess.. :/

What notification? o_O I don't seem to be seeing any notifications like you described. In any case, I'm almost certain it's in your account's settings.

And sorry about that, should be fixed now.
    Thank you. And about the notifications, they were appearing this morning but they seem to have stopped.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Hey, the forum looks pretty cool!

One thing, though. The icons still kind of need some tweaking, because if there are new posts, I get a big-ass default icon and afterwards, it reverts to the panda/teddy bear icon when there are no new posts. Fix plz?
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I think someone mentioned this in the thread earlier, but is there a way when you click "reply to thread" for it to bring up the advanced posting screen... that's the best one.