Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My mother
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My mother

Default My mother

Ok first of all... MY MOTHER IS AN ANNOYING BETCH!
    I cant move my laptop out of her sight. There is a chair she always sits in that gives a direct view of my computer.
    She wont let me hang out with my friends.
    She always tells me to do this and that when I'm using my computer time, then if I've helped for as long as my time is she says " I dont care you've been on it long enough" I find this total BS.
    Everything she says well discuss is ONE SIDED! I GET NO SAY IN ANYTHING NONE AT ALL! my dad TRIES to let me but my mom wont hear of it. Im sick of it. Im seriously considering smacking her right across the f-ing face soon. Please post something helpful
    not a bunch of crap about how its my fault or what did you do? Ill tell you what I did, I WAS BORN im the epit-o-me of her life I am such a big disappointment to her just because I cant be like my stuck up preppy little sister. Dont tell me to try and see things from her view its a load of crap.
    I tried everything ITS horrible. Im just so sick of her crap. I want to be able to hang with my friend and play MS without hearing the words " Cant you find something better to do with your time?" its annoying I just want her to go away.
    I like turtles

Banned

How old are you?

Okay, I've read your rant quite a few times now, and I seriously have no idea how I can respond without being a total jerk, or coming across as a sympathetic idiot.

I guess all I can say is that she's your mother, and for now, she is responsible for your life. Unless you want to out-right rebel against her and leave home, all I can tell you to do is to live with it and hope your mother comes to a realization on how much she is torturing you.

Unfortunately for humans, we can't choose our parents.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

computers bad for you everything else i semi agree with you. harden up

Drake

So......you typed this in front of her ?

Well, for any of us to even offer our opinion, you might wanna at least let us know your age group like somebody above me has asked.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Life too unbearable? Suicide seems to be your one, last, and best option.

give us your age and if you are an only child...etc.

It is not your fault. Some mothers (including myself) come off as uber controlling at times. they get mad for no reason whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Either jump in front of a bus, run away from home or learn to deal with it. Maybe she's actually trying to teach you some responsibility and that there are other things in life apart from your computer.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

All of my friend's parents that are asian are very controlling. So are mine, and they're very concerned with everything that I do. I'm guessing it's with how they want you to grow up, and they end up being overprotective without realizing it.
    Hello, I am Spelling, please stop killing me.
    My sister, Punctuation, wants you to stop killing her too.
    My cousin, Capitalization, wants you to stop killing him too.
    Put this in your signature if you support.:D

Be a trooper and toughen up.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~