Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: xtreme702's Guide to the Dawn Warrior v1.0

Banned

Ugh, not used to this new Forum setup. Anyways, looking good so far.

in the 3rd job build, soul charge should come before combo, it gives the same att boost but also the 25% vs. undead. even though combo is required for adv combo, you still have enough pts to max it before you need to start saving for adv.

Forgot to update here.
    null set [ ]

hmm.. uhh what do you mean by sprite?

Quote Originally Posted by yoo203 View Post
    hmm.. uhh what do you mean by sprite?
    The first job summon skill -
    null set [ ]

First job, summon is still called Soul, and in order to get Slash Blast you have to put 1 point into Power Strike. Neinheart is referred to as a male at least once in the tutorial I think...

sorry but your wrong about the 1h vs 2h cuz if youre really that rich then buy/make stonetooth swords there fast on att speed and are very high in att you could have a 140 att ST. + with 1h you havta be RIGHT ON THE MONSTER,but, with 2h u can hit 2 monsters at the same distance a 1h has to stand to hit 1 monster so the bonuses are range speed power and that means no matter what the DPS is the same

Quote Originally Posted by essijay View Post
    sorry but your wrong about the 1h vs 2h cuz if youre really that rich then buy/make stonetooth swords there fast on att speed and are very high in att you could have a 140 att ST. + with 1h you havta be RIGHT ON THE MONSTER,but, with 2h u can hit 2 monsters at the same distance a 1h has to stand to hit 1 monster so the bonuses are range speed power and that means no matter what the DPS is the same
    IIRC Stonetooth swords have a huge dex requirement, and the slightly higher w.att doesn't overtake the STR you have to invest to wield the damn thing. Also, brandish's range is a lot bigger than you're giving it credit for, 1h or 2h.

I could be wrong though, it's been a while since I looked at this stuff. What you said doesn't seem quite right, hence this response.

Feels good man

Yeah the range with brandish is the same i think.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Brandish range is more or less the same from 1h to 2h. I don't quite understand the rest of essjay's post, so I don't know what to say about that. But no, Brandish's 1h range is by no means small.
    Not back. Front.