Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muschroom Castle + James's Whereabouts (2) Quest

Default Muschroom Castle + James's Whereabouts (2) Quest

How do I get a Helmet Pepe's Helmet x 1 for this quest? I'm pretty much stuck on this one.

Along with the other quest that follow it. Which includes defeating the King Pepe+Yeti's and such. The door is locked in one of the maps and says something about a key?

For the first part, keep killing Helmet Pepe's and picking up all the drops. The Helmet Pepe's helmet looks exactly like the bashed up ones O.o

As for the door, you're not going in the right one (I think). Keep going right until you reach this tower, then get into a pq, fight King Pepe+Yeti's until you finish the quest, keep doing the rest of the quests...somewhere along the way you'll get a key O.o

What the...?
    Last edited by DlPSHl7; 2nd January 2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: How'd this happen...O.o

Banned

Don't listen to the first poster.

In order to get the Helmet Pepe's Helmet, you must kill Helmet Pepes. They drop the helmet that looks like the one in your quest window. And does not look exactly like the ones they normally drop. It took me about 500 Yeti's to find one, Whereas my brother only killed 63.

As for the Door, you must kill the Three different colored yetis. (The first option, 2-6 people. Level 30-38) And After you kill all three, you will get a Key, letting you into the Wedding hall to further your quests.

Banned

Yetis? lolz, they are helmet pepe's.

To get the helmet that the quest wants you to loot, it takes a while for it to drop. The good news is that while you are finding that helmet, you can get the prerequisites for the other quests that are unlocked.

Spoiler!

The image should say it all, and if you don't understand. The quest item is the helmet on the left, the helmet on the right is a normal etc item. I just won this thread
    by Cryopon

Ok thx. So I HAVE to do the PQ which is the first option in the fight, in order to advance further into the other quest?

Yes, in order to advance further in, you'll need to fight all three gray, gold, and white king pepes.

You can go in with someone and fight them. If the color isn't the color you need, you can leave by going in the left portal inside and repeat the pq fight.
    by Cryopon

i defeated them and got the wedding key. Im lost...finishing talking to the mushking too.

click the option where it says go save the wedding or what not. The one that you have to do by yourself
    by Cryopon