Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Free to play" and NX Discussion

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    It's about the exact same way anyother company gets their money.. o.o
    You don't see many commercials point out flaws in their product (unless legal issues are in order)
    Nexon is corrupting a game which has many pieces of my imagination/dreams. Or something...but if they put that **** Future Tokio in Maple, I will:
    A) Quit maple
    B) FARUKOOON PUUUUNCH Nexon, destroying the company and bringing the original Nexon in charge(good luck with that)

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreaker View Post
    Nexon is corrupting a game which has many pieces of my imagination/dreams. Or something...but if they put that **** Future Tokio in Maple, I will:
    A) Quit maple
    B) FARUKOOON PUUUUNCH Nexon, destroying the company and bringing the original Nexon in charge(good luck with that)
    Okay quit maple, no one cares, Nexon probably didn't lose any business, thanks, bye.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Nexon is corrupt because they are releasing a new map you don't like?
    If you honestly don't enjoy the game, show some self control and just quit. You can chose to ignore the cash shop if you want, no one FORCES you to use the CS. I've known several players who managed to get along very far and enjoy the game without ever spending a cent on Nx.

Spoiler!

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Nexon is corrupt because they are releasing a new map you don't like?
    If you honestly don't enjoy the game, show some self control and just quit. You can chose to ignore the cash shop if you want, no one FORCES you to use the CS. I've known several players who managed to get along very far and enjoy the game without ever spending a cent on Nx.
    You obviously didn't understand what I said. I LOVE the game, why would I quit? However, Neo Tokyo will cause the utter destruction of the real Maple world, making it be the exact opposite of what it is supposed to be. That destruction started when Singapore/Malaysia were realeased(maybe even Showa)...is nobody noticing it?

Also, I already said I enjoy the game without NX. It's the fact that Nexon is giving an unfair advantage to people with money that bothers me, something that the original Nexon promised they would never do, as far as I know. Hackers used to be Nexon's counterpart, the second element of balance. Now...the "balance" in MSG is something like: Nexon 90%, Hackers 10%. Balance would be 50-50 or maybe even 60-40

So...try reading before you argue?

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I don't see how cheaters balance out a company doing its job.

I also don't understand how content such as Showa and Singapore are "ruining the real Maple world."
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    I don't see how cheaters balance out a company doing its job.

I also don't understand how content such as Showa and Singapore are "ruining the real Maple world."
    Tell me, what do you value in MapleStory?

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Friends, social interaction, and completing quests that may or may not involve teamwork.

Also please try to stop leading us on and stay on-topic. Hackers and new content have nothing to do with NX.
    (Well new content does, in that buying NX gives Nexon the funds to bring us new content faster)
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Of course having real money will give you a better advantage...
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch?" Ever heard of that economic theory?
    Welcome to the real world. Having money will always put you at the advantage, no matter how they advertise it differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    Of course having real money will give you a better advantage...
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch?" Ever heard of that economic theory?
    Welcome to the real world. Having money will always put you at the advantage, no matter how they advertise it differently.
    For heaven's sake, I want to play Maple and be disconnected from the real world! What the hell does the real world have to do with MapleStory?

Also please try to stop leading us on and stay on-topic. Hackers and new content have nothing to do with NX.
    As if that will do any good. Even if I stop replying the thread will go on, people will continue replying to me. Look at that thread - "My mother".

I kind of like the maple remakes of real places. It doesn't detract from the "maple world" at all for me.

As for NX, you can easily get NX through the MTS now, and I suck and merchant-whatevers. You don't absolutely need to spend real cash for NX, but NX does indeed provide a clear advantage over non-NX.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100