Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum zetta slow?

Default Forum zetta slow?

The forum is extremely slow at random. It's maybe since it's going through some trails and tribulations but I was wondering if it's just another bug. During the day it's usually perfect but this usually happens later on. My internet connection is high speed and other sites work really well so I was wondering what's going on. Like for instance a little while ago simply making a post seemed like a battle since it took a century to load to a tomato island page.

And please no "itdoesntaffectmesothereisnoproblem" senseless posting.

We're still trying to pinpoint the exact problem to this, and this slowdown is not exclusive to the forum, but the databases as well. If you guys could post the exact time when you notice a slowdown is occurring, that would help us greatly. We suspect a script may be the problem, but it may be something else altogether too.

In that case saigo, I noticed that it took like five minutes to load a H-S page. I went to bed at 23:30EST because i got mad at it. I say it started circa 23:20EST last night (night of Jan 3rd)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Thanks for that!

It was slow this morning for me between 530 and 600 est AM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

I think the forums were slow around 7 or 8PM-ish EST yesterday. Chatbox doesn't have archives so I can't pinpoint exactly. xD

I noticed it slowing down significantly when there's more than like, 120 people on (mostly lurkers).

bolt202/veil225/feint200

yes, the whole hs site and forums seemed to hang up on occasions, eg today at ard 12:15-12:30pm, +8 GMT (sorry dunnoe how to convert to EST or watever)

Thank you guys - may take a few days to resolve this as it's a rather mind-boggling and complicated problem we're experiencing now.

right when I hit midnight US Central Time (colorado) I hit the lagg spike (night of the 7th/morning of the 8th
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.