Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Cromis
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cromis

Default Cromis

It's extremely a pain to make cromi from Francois in Ellinia. I heard that Tick-Tock and Master Chronos drop it, but how often do they drop. I do not want to get those jewels. It took like 1 week to get enought bronze ores and steel ores (approx 2-3 hr. a day) from orange mush and blue snails to make screws. I was so paranoid that i didn't want to make jewels anymore. Is there a much easier way to get a cromi? Ty for your replies

Drake

Well, I don't think anyone has thought about it, coz I haven't seen a single person use a cromi since 3 years ago.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Can't you get one off Spiegalmann for 20 maple coins?
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

i know zombies (used to) and might still drop a lot. They're not a particularly rare drop in my experience. Ive npc'd quite a few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Icon11

Can't you use the maker skill? Or does that use the same ingredients as Francis does? If maker doesn't work for you try spiegelmann at mcpq.

lol cromi.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

buy the jewels and ores o.o

Banned

I thought I got a cromi from book ghosts before.. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Can't you get one off Spiegalmann for 20 maple coins?
    Really u can get one with just 20 maple coins? Well sadly i only have about 17 and at this rate, ill never get the necklace. IDC really, a friend is helping me gather the jewels and i am inn charge of the mesos. Ores/Jewels are way to expensive for me, i only have about 1.5mil =(

Icon11

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Really u can get one with just 20 maple coins? Well sadly i only have about 17 and at this rate, ill never get the necklace. IDC really, a friend is helping me gather the jewels and i am inn charge of the mesos. Ores/Jewels are way to expensive for me, i only have about 1.5mil =(
    Try to find a higher level friend with maker skill. With maker you only need some monster crystals and like one plate to make the cromi. If you're in Broa, contact me with the stuff for maker and I'll make you one. My ign is in the screen shots below Maker is nearly ALWAYS easer than using one of the npc item makers. You can also use a stimulator and basic, intermediate, and advanced jewels/crystals. Just you can't use 2 of the same jewel/crystal in the same item. If you don't use any modifiers (jewels/stimulator) the item will still come out but it comes out with random stats within a certain range. Your item could be either good OR bad, but with modifiers like a stimulator or jewels you're guaranteed a good result.

Spoiler!