Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Banned

My brother, (Whom just had a baby :D) bought it or the 360. The 360 Elite bundle. He said it's amazing With surround sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    I dislike you OP for posting this. I was going to post up my review sometime or later, but you put up a topic on this first.
    Toss it up anyway. I would like to read what you have to say about the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    I wish the P90 was still awesome D:
    They still are with 50 rounds, high fire rate, and decent power, although recoil has increased a ton compared to COD4.

Banned

I only care that the P90 is stable, quick reload, fast, and quick reloading.

But now that the P90 has a crazy amount of recoil.. I'm not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by F50 NOS View Post
    They still are with 50 rounds, high fire rate, and decent power, ...
    Same in CS:S, but it's a noob's weapon. Along the same lines as the autoshotty.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Banned

auto shotgun isn't even great. You need to be quick in aiming it or it is just worse than a pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulation View Post
    My brother, (Whom just had a baby :D)
    First of all, it's who. Second of all, eew.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by F50 NOS View Post
    Toss it up anyway. I would like to read what you have to say about the game.

They still are with 50 rounds, high fire rate, and decent power, although recoil has increased a ton compared to COD4.
    I plan to, and I'll say sometime within 7 days.
    Recoil seems to have been transferred from the ARs to the SMGs... shotguns, sniper rifles, and LMGs don't seem to have much of a change.

auto shotgun isn't even great. You need to be quick in aiming it or it is just worse than a pistol.
    Try clearing a room in a 90 degree sweep with a pistol and not die. I'll wait.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Semi-auto shotguns are very deadly because if one shot misses, another shot comes out not even a second after. It also doesn't take much skill to kill people. I however, prefer the pump action SPAS12 because 1. the animation looks cool 2. I think semi-auto shotguns are synonymous with noobs who can't get their first shotgun round to kill.

Also, pistols are great. I love my USP.45 and M9. I have been saved countless times just by those pistols. It reloads quicker, has decent stopping power, fires as fast as you click, has no recoil, and can be used at long distances.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Try clearing a room in a 90 degree sweep with a pistol and not die. I'll wait.

Why would I even do that if I could

FLASHBANG THROUGH THE DOOR

@F50 What system do you have it for?

I love Single Player, wish it was longer though.
    Spec ops is fun but hard as **** to beat. On Delta atm.

Currently lvl 64 1st Prestige, my main being M16A1 with Red Dot.
    Spoiler!