Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mushroom Kingdom Quests List

The level limit is 38 for the Mushroom Kingdom. You are over the limit therefore you are unable to return to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Quit the quests and move on.
    I'm Retired.

I'm having a problem. I've done literally all the quests posted (Haven't done the scroll quest a 2nd time and i hope i never have to), but I still don't have the title quest finished. Any help?

(it says not started for the scroll quest even though i have done it once already)
    Last edited by dblodonut; 7th July 2010 at 07:10 AM.

If you've got all the others completed and it says the scroll one is the not started one, try re-accepting it first (don't start doing it), and see what it says.
    You may have to actually do it again. =/

Default dual blade

Would there be any reason that a dual blade would not gain access to these quests? because the starting quest does not show up.

How funny because when I reached Blade Acolyte, I received those quests.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by dblodonut View Post
    I'm having a problem. I've done literally all the quests posted (Haven't done the scroll quest a 2nd time and i hope i never have to), but I still don't have the title quest finished. Any help?

(it says not started for the scroll quest even though i have done it once already)
    To get the title you gotta finish the scroll quest and not re-accept it. When you finish the scroll quest again (yeah you gotta finish it again) go straight for the title without accepting the scroll quest. I had to do it 4 times with my I/L before i figured it out.

Beginner

when i gave the pepe helmet to james he dissapeared. where is he now?

He's still there
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by loidg View Post
    when i gave the pepe helmet to james he dissapeared. where is he now?
    This means you officially finished the quest.
    I'm Retired.

I am having a problem getting the barrier to break again to do Over the Castle Walls (2). I have the poison spore but cant get back in. Was it because I went in there before i needed to or is it something else?