Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of quest info

Default Lots of quest info

I have found several quests which are not listed. I'm going to give as much information as I can about them. I noticed the five quests associated with the funky job specific hats ppl get at lvl 28 are not in here.

(example of Marbas Hat and Crocell Hat modeled by my own chars)

They are each different and long and full of unique quest items to keep you moderators busy. Would that I were not the one giving these descriptions because I'm on an Apple running windows and therefore I dont have a blasted printScreen button. So I don't know how I'll help with screenshots for pictures of the items. I'll do the best I can, though. If anyone has ideas, post in this thread plz.
    I made a Bowman/warrior/thief specifically to get the bowman/war/thf specific details on this quest. They are still lvl 20 so I have 8 more lvls before i can start the quest for any of them. My pirate and Magician have already be through the quest and of course I dont remember enough to be useful. If a Pirate or Magician could give exact details on these quests I would appreciate (then I dont have to make a mage/pirate from scratch just for this quest)

I am going to post here multiple times as I get more information. The Bowman seems to be comming first.

For my Pirate I remember this much of the quest (not enough by far);

The quest is given by Kyrin at level 28 (pretty sure)
    She gives you a map that has been covered by markings and you are asked to find a way to clean it.
    She sends you to Grendel the Really Old who helps you clean off one color after you complete something i cant remember.
    He then sends you to Dances with Balrog who asks you to collect 3 quest only drops: Straight sticks from Stumps (qty?), Cracked shell (?) from red snails (qty?) and White pants (?) from Dark Stumps
    Bring these to Dances with Balrog and he will clear another color from the map.
    He then sends you to Dark Lord who also asks you to do something (?) to clean the last color of markings.
    This reveals the map which is actually a picture of the Seagull sitting on the gate to Nautilis Harbor in the The Forest East of Heneseys.
    Go to this seagull and whack it like a chest and it will give you a key.
    Take key to Kyrin and she will tell you to open a chest in The Nautilis: Bottom Floor - Hallway
    In the chest is Crocell's Necklace (Etc item) which you take back to Kyrin.
    Kyrin will tell you to use the Necklace to gain access to Crocell's Hiding Place through the Demon's Doorway in The Forest East of Heneseys and there defeat Crocell (who is actually in the database already, also).
    After this I think you recieve the Crocell Hat (The white one pictured above).
    Kyrin then sends you to kill monsters (any on the map) around the Demon's Doorway the look for clues.

At this point the quest became the same as for my mage and I assume for all 5 jobs
    4 new quests become available and park a lightbulb above your head. They are technically given by each of the other four job instructors. You can accept all of these wherever you are by poking the lightbulb.
    Each of these 4 and the one from Kyrin send you to look for clues around corresponding Demon's Doorways near each town. Kill monsters there until one drops a Shred of Paper 1-5 (?)
    After you have all 5 Shreds and have collected each reward from the corresponding job instructor, take the shreds down to The Rememberer in Sleepywood.
    The Rememberer will test you 3 times to see if you are strong enough to fight Asteroth by asking you to hunt some monsters: Horny mushrooms, (?), Evil Eyes
    He will then ask you to collect materials (Evil Eyeball x20 (?), Wild Boar Leather x20, something) for which he gives you a one eyed Gas Mask which will allow you to get into Asteroth's Hiding Place. (somewhere along the way you get another necklace (ETC item) called Demon(?) Hunter's Necklace which may also be required to get to Asteroth, IDK).
    Go kill Asteroth.

This is completely inadaquate for entry into the database but perhaps this will inspire others to fill in the missing details and pics. As I go through the quest with my Bow/War/Thf I will take exhaustive notes of every step/item/dialogue. Here is another rough quest description for the Warriors (not written by me).

Some rather important questions I'd also like answered if anyone know is:
    • What is the map for after you have used it to get the key from the seagull? It is untradable, and UNDROPABLE!! I CANT get rid of it at all!! Is it still usefull for something or is it the price you pay for a very good hat to give up a ETC slot forever??
    • If you want to return to Crocell's Hiding Place to fight it again do you have to keep that stupid necklace in your inv forever ?!?!
    • I've heard of Crocell Gloves and Shoes (do they exist), are they abtainable at some point in this quest? how exactly?

I NEED GUIDANCE, MODERATORS! I'm new to posting this stuff. Ask for what you want me to put into my thorough quest descriptions. Also if anyone knows how to get screen shots out of a MacBook running windows 7 on bootcamp (macs dont have prntScrn buttons, they do it another way in OS-X) I'd like to know because I NEED to be able to supply item/map/equip pics for the moderators to use. That is unless they would rather get pics themselves. You are welcome to use the hat pics i provided, i saved them off of the nexon website from the rankings page, they are my own chars.
    The following statement is true.
    The previous statement is false.
    Welcome to my world :D

A quick google netted me this link, so I think you'd be able to printscreen in Macs too.

Also, a quick way to help us out would be to also list the names of these quests you've mentioned. :) I've not done the quests, so I'll leave it to the rest to answer your questions.

Icon1 Amdusias Quest for Bowmen

Yup, I actually found a Windows 7 tool, Snipping Tool, which allows me to snip things when in windowed mode so I got all the pics for the Bowman quest. You Guys are gonna kill me though, this quest is freaking HUGE with lots of quest items. enjoy :S. I got ALL the quest names involved so now i just need to figure out the pic posting process and im set.

Wow, I've got a whole whopping 512 bytes to attach 19 JPG files into, not gonna happen... Do I have to put them all on Photobucket? Good Grief, gonna do it later, it's 2:00 AM here.

Here is the quest from WordPad.

Antique Search
    Spoiler!

Last edited by le0pard64; 17th January 2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Shrink with Spoiler tags

woots, that's alot of quest info. sadly we dont get those cute looking hats in sea T.T

Default Thief Demon Hat Quest Chain Part 1

This Quest was performed 1-16-2010, by F3NIKX in Windia GMS. The whole quest is available to regular theifs only.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by le0pard64; 17th January 2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Shrink Large Posts with Spoiler tags

I'll be looking into this - thanks for the immense amount of new quest info!

Default Theif Demon Hat part 2 (complete)

Ok, Here is the rest of the Theif Demon Hat Quest chain. Good Grief, this takes soooooooooo long to transcribe all this dialogue. Ive taken snips of all the items and they are located at: PhotoBucket Album. I'm sorry to bore you, Ive never really provided pics with PhotoBucket so if there are any problems with this method of uploading PLEASE let me know.

Just so people can search this page more easily I'm going to use a Spoiler to shrink this post.

Spoiler!

Default Warrior Andras (Demon) Hat Quest

Here is (part of) the Warrior's Andras (Demon) hat quests, seems I started it without knowing and missed some of the early part, Oh well.

Pictures can be found at this PhotoBucket Album if you care for them.

Spoiler!

PLease leave any (relevant) comments

These quests take 1.5-2 hours if you just zip through them, but it takes me 5+ hours when I record all this stuff (I'm a slow typer). I'm gonna take a break from these demon hat quests to spend some time on my main char. We still need the quest details for Magician and Pirate and I am laothed to do it because I already have a Magician and a Pirate and I haven't too much interest in creating new ones just for these quests. Anyone who wants to take over Magician or Pirate versions of these quest please post here. Otherwise I'll get to it eventually when I decide to make a brawler or a cleric.

Moderators: I'll check this thread regularly, if you need any info just post here.